Final Fantasy is an RPG...

Chiisai

YOu can still buy those adapters at nintendo website. I think they are like $13. I played all US released versions of FF seriies up to 11 but not X-2. FFX was so terrible I couldnt bear the thought of playing its sequel. Shame on all you RPG folks for liking FFX. It wasnt really even an RPG.. It was a CG movie with a few 5 minute places that required you to do something so you would stay awake. BAH!!! Also i miss FFXI... it was the MMORPG its world was enormous and the mechanics of the game were so finite it made something like cooking into almost career status.

I enjoyed FFX. Enough to get the remastered version (as specified in my first post. lol) . . . I didn't bother with X-2 when it was first released on PS2 though. I just...couldn't. :\

You think X was bad, XIII was more of a cinematic experience than anything. Battles could be won without even pressing a button. X still had some kind of strategy.

I'm replaying FFVI on my iphone (more commonly known as FFIII when it was released on the SNES).

I couldn't stand MMORPG's . . . I just. no.

dwarfpike

YAY TIFA!!!!

I love how when it's even odds, the FF girls rule. At least so far, I'll have to watch of the rest of it later. Sadly it's a clopen for me.

dwarfpike

Retail ... close and then open the next day. Not much time to do anything but fall into bed and sleeeeeeep.