Feb 2016 Aquarium Swap -- who's going?

Pleco Jim

Any interest in aquatic plants? I need to pick up plants from the airport that morning anyways. Thinking I could order extra and bring them to the swap. They'd be half price which is $4 each. If enough people are serious about buying plants I will. Otherwise I'll just deliver em to the store before I come down. These would still be in the box/package no bagged up yet at the $4 price. They would all be potted though.
I would definitely purchase some plants! Especially at that price.

Pleco Jim

What are you bringing?

What are you looking for?

There will be a table for free stuff if anyone has aquarium things/stuff/junk they want to get rid of. :coffee
I have a ton of baby trumpet snails that I can bring if anyone is interested.
I'm looking for some red Chrystal shrimp. Sulawesi shrimp. Always got a eye out for cool plecos (right now specefically looking for sultans and green phantoms.) And any cool nano fish.
Also always looking for plants.

If anyone is interested I have 8 okefenokee pygmy sunfish available
About 50 albino BN pleco fry. (Just under a inch).

Also have large culture of micro worms I could break down into starter kits.

KaraWolf

OH man...I want a LOOK at those sunfish. <3(if you're bringing them down that is) I'm downsizing so there's no way I'm bringing them home but they're on my list to bring home someday.

Pleco Jim

Please tell me more about the sunfish? Are they from Florida???
Just seen this question. Yes they are from florida. Elassoma okefenokee is the scientific name.
Do great in planted tanks. Males get to be a deep black w bright blue bars especially during breeding. They have a pretty cool mating dance too. Females are are a brownish/mottled in color. They prefer live foods like micro worms, dafnia but mine also eat frozen blood worms (chopped up small). They breed in moss piles. And can thrive in as little as a 5 gallon. Awesome Nano fish.

gnats

Hi, I'm bringing a variety of angelfish types including koi, marble, pearlscale blue marble, and silver clowns. Also will bring trident and windelov java ferns, wood, and misc stuff. If anyone wants photos of fish before Sunday, feel free to PM me.
Hope we have a great turn out, the more people, the more fun! :)

Livebearer

Is there ANY interest in a 29 gallon with cover? This is a 30" tank with NO leaks/cracks. Back is painted medium blue (can be removed) P.M. me if someone wants it. I'm coming a long ways to attend this event

I need 3-4 volunteers to help register people for about 45 minutes at a time. Anyone out there interested? It's easy...I'll have everything ready for the registration table.

Ali

Ron I'd be happy to. Still have my number?

Anyone bringing MTS? What about wood? Pleco caves? Dwarf cories?

I have tons of a plant I don't remember the name of. Something something octopus. Also jungle val. If anyone is interested is be happy to bag some up.

Got a few odds and ends going to the free table as well.

Looking forward to the swap!

swamp-rat

Brenda and I will be there. I'm bringing:
Vinegar eel cultures
Whiteworm cultures
Microworm cultures
Paramecium cultures
Mother plants of Crypt wendtii 'Tropica'
P. octopus
Staurogyne 'Bihar'
Rotala "H'ra"
Wonder bulb babies
Frogbit
Hydor Koralia for wavemaker unit - brand new
Complete Rena XP4 (canister cracked down the corner, probably just needs silicone but I'm done with Rena)
Additional parts for XP4
Baby mystery snails, assorted colors
Ramshorn snails, assorted colors
MTS if people want them
Dual halide fixture with dimmable ballasts
Cheapo 48" incandescent fixture
Other equipment I have yet to go thru
Any interest in mini cattail or Stella d'Oro daylilies from my pond? Starting to sprout and I need to divide them. Also chaeto from my salt tank?

Want: grindal worms, pygmy sunnies, maybe plants, tiny tanks, equipment for the South Sound Critter Care feeder fish tank at the right price.

Livebearer

I will be bringing Maylasian trumpet snails in spotted and olive green patterns. I have bred these in brackish parameters up to 1.007 S.G.