Feb 2016 Aquarium Swap -- who's going?

Betty

Staff member
What are you bringing?

What are you looking for?

There will be a table for free stuff if anyone has aquarium things/stuff/junk they want to get rid of. :coffee
I have a ton of baby trumpet snails that I can bring if anyone is interested.

KaraWolf

Me me me! Bringing my whole Endler stock...which is not as many fish as it sounds like.
going to go through the crap I've accumulated and get rid of a bunch I hope.
IF someone would like to PLAN to buy my 30 bare tank set up I would gladly bring it. No stand though, it's sitting on the floor. Fully cycled and currently housing my endlers.
a couple anubas in different states of sad. They ended up in an abandoned tank for too long and lost a bunch of leaves when I moved them.

Looking for cool pieces of wood big or intricate or both! / large caves/maybe some really tall fake plants.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be coming. Planning on Lights and Foods, and any special orders and maybe other stuff. Depends on how much I want to load up.

If there are any kinds of "prizes" t be given away, it is to be by each individual table holder. It will not be part of the coordinator's agenda.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Csn we include the flier/ time and location to this thread for all of our newly joined members.....

I think we could get a bunch more interest

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Any interest in aquatic plants? I need to pick up plants from the airport that morning anyways. Thinking I could order extra and bring them to the swap. They'd be half price which is $4 each. If enough people are serious about buying plants I will. Otherwise I'll just deliver em to the store before I come down. These would still be in the box/package no bagged up yet at the $4 price. They would all be potted though.

If you have Lindernia rotundifolia 'variegated' - I'll take a couple pots. Timing is bad because I'm out of room in my tanks that I have now and will be ordering a custom 90-100g in less than a month which will take another month to build.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I told the farm to grow it for me, they stopped production on it last year due to low demand. They said 6 weeks until they can keep it in stock for me.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Somehow I just realized this is on Sunday. I have scheduled employees to cover me Saturday. I'll Be seeing if I can move anyone around to still make it. But doesn't look good since I already handed out the schedule.

Ali

My significant other will be in Japan so I'll be in need of adult supervision, lest I go crazy and take home everything. Also happy to drive a carpool.

My significant other will be in Japan so I'll be in need of adult supervision, lest I go crazy and take home everything. Also happy to drive a carpool.
Hee, Hee, Hee! The cat's away and the mouse will play! Looking forward to seeing you there, Ali.

jettej

I'll try my best to be there. I'll see if I can get something to add in the "Free Table"

I might need some of the grindals as well Ron if you have more extra to sell/trade/giveaway

And whoever has a Daphnia culture let me know so I can maybe star my green water set up.

Thanks,
Jeth