Day Trip Carpool to Aquarium Co-Op!

FishBeast

Ok so I am all set for tomorrow! Last call for anyone who needs a ride! Otherwise see you guys (whoever can make it). :)

FishBeast

I'm coming down from Canada to go to the Co-Op tomorrow. What time could I show up at to catch a bit of the action?
I'll be there at noon when it opens... I think the others will too! I'll definitely stay at least an hour or 2!

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure how long I can stay. I technically had scheduled a plumber to finish up plumbing my fish room on Sunday. But I'll show up, help out, film a bit. Might only get to stay till like 1pm or so. Gotta make sure the plumber is all set to be done before I go on the live stream so we don't have construction noise going on.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I wish I can come but Babysitting is one hell of a task.. QQQQQQ

Bring the baby!

Incidentally, in case anyone is interested, a devised a special treat to bring up. I'm calling it "Fish Food Brownies". It LOOKS like a cookie crust with Repashy filling and Tropical Flakes on top.

.....but its CHOCOLATE. Lots of chocolate. :p

Loren

It looks like I won't be able to make it today. I scored a CL free custom aquarium stand and it only works for them if I pick it up at 12:00. Have fun and take lots of pics.

FishBeast

Bring the baby!

Incidentally, in case anyone is interested, a devised a special treat to bring up. I'm calling it "Fish Food Brownies". It LOOKS like a cookie crust with Repashy filling and Tropical Flakes on top.

.....but its CHOCOLATE. Lots of chocolate. :p
They were good! And looked indeed like repashy hahaha! Great seeing you! :)

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
It looks like I won't be able to make it today. I scored a CL free custom aquarium stand and it only works for them if I pick it up at 12:00. Have fun and take lots of pics.

SWEET! I'd have ditched us for a free tank. Congrats! Pics or it didn't happen @Loren lol

There will be a next time @Renegade Aquatics !!!

It was a DELIGHT meeting @Flynn & @FishBeast today too. AND I got to go LFS shopping. BIG WIN!