Day Trip Carpool to Aquarium Co-Op!

FishBeast

Hey all!

I am planning to head up to the Co-Op in the next couple of weeks (likely Friday or a weekend) and I wanted to send feelers out to South Sounders who were interested in making a little trip of it and car pool with me. I will have room for at least 3 people in addition to myself. It'll make for fun, fishy conversation! Hopefully we can coordinate with Cory so we can go on a day he is in the store!

Only limitation is that I have a severe tobacco smoke allergy, so if you do smoke, be prepared to administer CPR and an Epi-Pen into my left ventricle.

Anyone?

***UPDATE***
Day will be 2/12
Will leave Gig Harbor at 11AM, get to the Co-Op as it opens.
Route is 16 east from Gig Harbor then I-5 north to Edmonds
Spend an hour there and get back early afternoon.
We can meet up somewhere in Tacoma!

Anyone along the way is welcome to come, I can pick you up and drop you off... Or we can meet there! :)

Last edited:

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Hey all!

I am planning to head up to the Co-Op in the next couple of weeks (likely Friday or a weekend) and I wanted to send feelers out to South Sounders who were interested in making a little trip of it and car pool with me. I will have room for at least 3 people in addition to myself. It'll make for fun, fishy conversation! Hopefully we can coordinate with Cory so we can go on a day he is in the store!

I can drive if you throw in $5 for gas for the round trip or just feed me some Taco Bell on the way.

Only limitation is that I have a severe tobacco smoke allergy, so if you do smoke, be prepared to administer CPR and an Epi-Pen into my left ventricle.

Anyone?

If you see a strange old woman with a "STOP SHRIMP ABUSE" sign in the parking lot, come over and say hi. I'll have been waiting for you to get there.

Loren

Have a good trip. It is a great store to visit with plenty of free entertainment. Of course I never got out of there without buying something. ;)

FishBeast

Have a good trip. It is a great store to visit with plenty of free entertainment. Of course I never got out of there without buying something. ;)
That's the idea! We'll hit the store, buy a bunch of stuff and help out Cory at the same time get our fix of the Co-Op! :D

FishBeast

What's your proposed route? If you head up by way of the Kingston/Edmonds ferry, I'd like to hitch a ride when/if you pass through Bremerton.
I was thinking of taking 16 then I-5. If you like, you can meet me at Target in Gig, leave your car there and we can take my car and pick up the rest across the bridge in the Target parking lot on Union. I am thinking Friday or Saturday next week?

FishBeast

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? ;)
***UPDATE***
Date is Sunday 2/12/2017.
Will leave Gig Harbor at 11AM, meet up Target lot on Union and get to the Co-Op as it opens.

Last edited:

Betty

Staff member
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? ;)
***UPDATE***
Date is Sunday 2/12/2017.
Will leave Gig Harbor at 11AM, meet up Target lot on Union and get to the Co-Op as it opens.
If any of you are like I am in a fish store, I don't know if an hour will be enough time? :whistle