Cl drama, isn't it stupid?

Zerc

DMD123 said:
My all time favorite was one of the beggars asking for free tanks who had the gall to put in his add that he would not pick up tanks. :laughhard: Yep wanted it free and delivered!

:lmfao:

pbmax

Hmmm.... maybe craigslist is the place for me. I want someone to deliver a big, free bag of money to my doorstep. :D

sandnuka

pbmax said:
Hmmm.... maybe craigslist is the place for me. I want someone to deliver a big, free bag of money to my doorstep. :D
There is someone that does that.... publisher house, or something.... readers digest.... big time brain fart right now!

A

Anonymous

I get to deal with a fun type of cl crazies in the next couple of weeks. I have been searching for housing option when we move and I hate having to wonder if its a scam... When we were last moving this one guy said mail us this money to thailand and we will mail you the keys. Sigh. Moving is stressful, why do they have to make it five times harder?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
pbmax said:
I want someone to deliver a big, free bag of money to my doorstep. :D
Be careful! I once found a flaming paper bag on my porch and put it out with my shoe. There was no money inside.....

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Well money always burns a hole in my pocket! :joker:

A

Anonymous

pbmax said:
:plus1:

A

Anonymous

My 2 favorite things fish tanks and garfield. Why can't they make a 125g

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Is this craigslist drama?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/for/2982342798.html
"SCAM ==> 10gal fish tank <== SCAM (Lacey)"

"Do not email on this as it is posted over and over again but never responds to emails and floods your inbox with spam."

I am guessing this is the original posting:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/for/2978234721.html

"==> 10gal fish tank <== - $10 (lacey)"

"complete set up tank (no leaks only used for 3 months)

rocks

ceramtic sign

plastic plant

pump

light

I cleaned it when my fish died (from old age) I will wipe it down again its a little dusty from sitting in garage. Just took the picture before hand"