Cl drama, isn't it stupid?

A

Anonymous

So today not only have I seen people posting back and forth about whether cats can have AIDS and if it can be transferred to humans, but also someone trying to sell an illegal snake got a scolding from someone at the zoo? I love the crazies that cl brings out :) any other crazy posts you have seen?

A

Anonymous

I saw a guy trying to sell a state park, and I thought ????????
And a guy trying to sell a basic 10g for $250 or trade for a car and I thought ???????????

Fish Addict

I saw a guy who was trying to sell a triangular mirror top table and said its great for doing pines of coke and I have seen tons of piranhas sold on CL

A

Anonymous

Theres this person on the Yakima one who always posts this thing like " think you are selling your dog to a nice home? Nope you are selling it to some Michael Vick wannabe who after nearly killing the dog sells it for medical research. Think again before giving your dog away, tearing it away from its pack is cruel.." And then everyone responds with I got my dog from here and take very good care of it... How can you say things like that.

but yes none of that tops the killer.

Fish Addict

So this is from old Craigslist aka the little nickel. A family friend met his wife because she posted an ad in the little nickel saying she was looking for a husband. they have been married like 20 some of years still happy and have a kid... Not sure if it fits here but it's close

sandnuka

whats funny is that most of these people dont even have rbp... they usually have pacu! lol.... but dont spoil there bubble. :)

JimA

I just swaped out a old wood stove for a new one. The old one is in really nice shape it's just not EPA approed. So I list it for 400 bucks.

1st call is a guy from Alaska he wants me to have it picked up and taken to Seattle then loaded on a barge to Ketchikan. I tell him it would better to buy one there, instead of paying 400 for the stove and at least 1500 to ship it.

2nd call is a guy from Idaho that wants me to ship it to him. Told him the same thing I told the Alaska guy.

3rd call is a guy who is out of town but want's to wire me the money and someone will pick it up. Obviously a spamer

4th call is a guy that lives about 5 miles away, came by and looked at it and bought it on the spot and we loaded into his truck.

With listing chit on C,list you have to always expect the goof nuts!!

Fish Addict

My dad tried to sell his 100 show gallon seaclear with an oak stand for $500 and he got the weirdest offers like broken tvs, broken tables, 2 broken self cleaning litter boxes and he doesn't even own a cat.... One person showed up and even though he told her $500 when she arrived she swore that the ad had said $50 and that he told her it was $50 and because of the "bait and switch" she said we should just give it to her.... Glad I didn't know this crazy c*** until I just asked my dad if he had and weird cl experiences.... I don't Wana be selling stuff on cl anymore

Anthraxx

rofl craigslist is a last resort for me. i just dont respond to email's at all anymore. you call me or you dont by my stuff. end of story. after that last Clist thing where the guy and his son were shot over an engagement ring they tried to sell on Clist... funny thing is nobody suspected an issue when four ppl came to his house (all under 20). this is why A. we never meet at the house, and B. why u ALWAYS bring a friend. o and just for kicks always pick a super busy spot where 150 witnesses could be if needed :p. but ya i love trying to lowball folks on the spot.. half the time it works hahaha. but 50$ for a 500$ tank.. ida just said nope sry gtfo. gg end of story :p

My best from cl are a guy wanting me to deliver plants across the water via the ferry.. Told him they were pick up only. As i had listed them as freeeeee.

Everyone asking what other equipmemt comes with the tanks when i clearly list..bare empty tank...

Now i just dont respond to people who ask questions without reading the listing.

Fish Addict

Or ask about something that is listed as $20-$50 and when they reply they want $80-400 but the best is probably "free fsh idk wht knd it be but it gotz 2 big fo my 10 probz needz a 20 o sumptin" this fish was clearly a pacu that was about 8" long

Bassman42

I think that most of you people are DUMB, criticizing people for trying to get RBP's and other "illlegals" (pets, ect.). I personally have sold quite a few "illegal" fish on CL. Not to mentchen that there people on this forum selling "illegal" fish. On the other hand some people think that what they have is the best and want top dollar for it, and when they realize they can't get that they pull the ad or drop the price, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah what about all the stolen shit being sold on CL no one cares about that, hum???

aquaman95

We are dumb because we follow the law....no sir. I believe you are the dumb one to come on a public forum and openly anounce you have sold illegal fish.don't give people here a bad name if illegal fish were put up then the mods would close it.the reason we have laws is because not everybody is smart obviously by getting o here and anouncing your buisness you proved that.