Cichlid-gal's awesome video of her amazing fish/tanks

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Haha wow so auto correct sucks and I just reread my last posts. Fail! I'll repost with the corrected appropriate words. Smh.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
So I put off house chores this morning to watch the video. Haha Donna you have awesome tanks and put mine to shame. All of mine are scraggly because I'm just starting out. And I have faith that the ANUBIAS on a log will grow back. I transplanted an ANUBIAS from fresh to brackish water without ACCLIMATING and it didn't do anything for months, but lived. That was in February, I just this month have new leaves on them. They are slow growing without co2 but are super hardy and will come back! As for forgetting names. I couldn't even BEGIN TO be able to say a single species name to ANY of my fish. They all go by their basic common names. And I only know about 4 of my plants names without looking them up. And I don't have age to blame. Haha

plaamoo

Really nice collection of fish Donna! You must have worked for weeks to have your tanks looking so perfect! Your loaches are homaloptera confuzona, one of my favorites! Danio tinwini or kyathit?