Cherry Shrimp Tank

pbmax

I've done up to 90% water changes in my yellow shrimp tank without any issues. I typically do 50% water changes every other week on all of my tanks and none of my critters seem to mind. Granted, I am on pretty soft well water with nothing added to it.

My yellows and malawa both even survive in my canister filters. I pulled an adult yellow out of my XP1 the last time I changed the filter; I have no idea how it got past the brine shrimp net over the intake... and there was only the one, very pale shrimp. My cascade 1000 on my 29g is always teeming with malawa shrimp. I use toule over that one instead of brine shrimp netting. :|

VsKitchen

So, I got my malawa shrimp from pbmaxx on Saturday - thanks again! And they are settling in very nicely. Active, active - just cruising around the tank. :) Nice looking, healthy shrimp. Ratlova - I'm sure the malawa & yellows will do well for you. Share a pic when you can! I've tried taking a pic of the malawa, but have yet to get a good one. I'll keep trying though :D