FS Breaking down full fish room. UPDATED Prices! See latest post!

Betty

Staff member
I don't usually save fry from my mbuna these days, but a tumbler would have come in handy back when I did.

InfamousRedlineZ

Hey I'm getting back into the hobby been gone for years now. If you still have acrylic 100 gal please let me know. If you still got Africans let me know. I want to get back into it. Thank you

mickyfree

hey all, so sorry for my delayed response.
What I have available-
1x 40 gal acrylic breeder
1x 90 gallon glass tank
2x 50 gal tanks
1x 20 long tank
1 36 bow front

have all my stands still left. 2 double stands that can hold up to two 55s on them or any number of smaller tanks
1 stand that can hold up to a 180 on top and up to a 150 on bottom (made of 2x6s) and lastly, have one that can hold up to a 100 gal 5 foot tank on top and 90 gal on bottom.

also have my Mr Heater 30k BTU ventless GAS heater for sale. Barely used for more than 8 months. Rated up to 1300 sq ft or so. I had it on a 800 sq ft garage with minimal insulation and it kept that room at a toasty 80 all winter and it was barely turned up halfway.

Also have a lot of misc little bits and pieces that are needed for fish, if you see anything in my pics on my original post that I have not mentioned are sold, feel free to respond here or send me a text. As Loren states, I am honest and up front with my equipment and it's condition. I just need to make some room for my car!