FS Breaking down full fish room. UPDATED Prices! See latest post!

mickyfree

Hello there Fish Box world,
Hope this ad finds you well.
As my title states, I have a crap ton of good fish supplies for sale. I have decided after several years of having African Cichlids, I needed a change. So I am going from breeding to just keeping one personal tank that will be saltwater.

What I have-
Tanks-
1 x 150 gallon glass- Standard 6 foot dimensions -$225
1 x 100 gallon acrylic- 5 feet long tank -$175
1 x 90 gallon glass- 4 foot long standard tank, have glass tops as well -$150
5 x 50 gallon long glass- 4 foot long breeder tank. These are almost identical to a 55 gal, just slightly shorter in height. Have tops for 3 or 4 of these tanks. -$40/ea or all 5 for $200 (buy 4 get one free deal!)
1 x 36 gallon bow front glass- Center brace has been fixed from a friend who accidentally cracked the center brace. Have run it like this for another year and a half with no issues. Have top and standard light. -$30
1 x 29 gal glass- In good shape. -$25
1 x 20 gal long glass- has small chip out of outside corner of glass. All seals are in tact and holds water with no issue. -$20
3 x 10 gal glass-standard 10 gallons-$5/ea
14 gal acrylic Bio-Cube setup- Have top but not sure what all works and what doesn't. Have return pump and and Bio-Cube protein Skimmer available for extra purchase. Tank with top and all available accessories-$45
30 gal Bio-Cube w/ no top included. Tank, return pump and heater if you would like. -$40

Tank Stands-
2 x Double 50/55 gal stands-I built these myself out of 2x4. The design is incredibly stable. Transfers all the weight of the tank directly to the ground. -$25 each (literally price of wood and supplies for these)
1 x Double stand that can hold any 5 foot or less tank on top and any 4 foot tank 90 gal or smaller on it.
Same design as mentioned above (and what you see in pics)- $35
1 x 150/180 gal stand- This could also be used as a double stand if you would like. Built using same design as mentioned above, but used 2x6's instead of 2x4's.-$50

Heaters-
Too many heaters to list, have all types, Ebo Jaegers, MarineLand, All Aquarium. Ranging from 10w-300 watts in size. Just let me know what you need and I'll let you know if I have a working one. Will be asking between 5 and 15 for heaters.

Also have large gas room heater for sale, barely used for more than a year. Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU vent less heater. Used to heat 800 Sq Ft. garage. Did so with ease! Have original box for it as well. I've linked the original Ad for it below. Originally is 180 + tax and connectors needed. Will include the gas hook up as well.
Would like to get $150 for it.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DPZ56OG/?tag=wafishbox-20

Cannister Filters-
FX 5 with reusable sponge filtration and accessories (including extra tie downs for the top in case any break and better tie downs for the inlet and outlet to hang on the tank).-$100
CaseCade 1000 Canister Filters- Have two, one works great, one recently broke. Can take both for $50. The broken one still has a ton of good parts that can be used if needed to guarantee one will stay working for a long time! These have been amazing for me and I was thoroughly impressed by them.

Sponge Filters- All under two years of age at most. Have sizes ranging from 10 gal to 125 gallon available.
Asking between $2 and $12 bucks for sponge filters

Air Pumps-
Have all sorts of sizes of smaller pumps as well as 1 Active Aqua central pumps available. Pump prices range from $4 to $25. Also have battery powered pumps available for power outages and traveling. have at least 5 or 6 available. Barely used, retail for 20 each, would like $8 for each.

PowerHeads-
Have a number of powerheads I will post images of below. If anything catches your eye, just let me know.
Will be asking between $5 and $20 for um.

Lighting-
Nat Geo LED Planted light 24" in length- Overall in good shape, works without issue. -$20 bucks
Marineland Double Bright 48" LED light- The wires were pinched at one point, so had to reconnect them. Aside from this, perfect shape and work great! $35
Standard fluorescent bulb fixtures- Have a few of these, between 18-48" in size. Would like $5 for each.

Fake Plants- Take the whole lot you see in the picture below (between 20 and 30 of all different sizes)-$20

Lace Rock- Have about 130lbs of it. Not your average pieces you see. Most pieces are Aquarium stand.PNG 20160828_115219.jpg 150.PNG 150 2.PNG 20161218_123924.jpg 20170124_213118.jpg 20170125_173037.jpg 20170207_170104.jpg 20170127_163531.jpg Aquarium stand.PNG
I also have a crap ton of different chemicals and treatments for different diseases. As well as, valves, nets, and a bunch of other fish room accessories. Just let me know what you need and I most likely have it.
I am only interested in trading for Saltwater Reef Tank supplies. Specifically, Protein Skimmer, sump (under 24" in length). LED light, Refractometer, Salt and other saltwater specific supplies.

I'd like to get this stuff out of my house so I've marked the prices pretty fairly. My prices are OBO, but please don't lowball me, as I think my prices are already a pretty good deal.

Cheers,
Mick 20170207_170141.jpg

FishBeast

Wow! Brother, could you give me the dimensions of the 50 long? And if you could point out which they are in the photos.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Dang! I wish I could have seen this all when it was running! I'd have gone berserk.

mickyfree

Wow! Brother, could you give me the dimensions of the 50 long? And if you could point out which they are in the photos.
Hey there, they are the tanks you can see one of the last pics on the double stand. With two different color of lights on each of the tanks. And also the tank that has the big current t5 light fixture on top is a 50 gal. 3 of them have black backgrounds. 1 has a clear background and 1 still has a goldish background (owner I bought these from painted the color of his store, which was gold... comes off easily though)

FishBeast

Hey there, they are the tanks you can see one of the last pics on the double stand. With two different color of lights on each of the tanks. And also the tank that has the big current t5 light fixture on top is a 50 gal. 3 of them have black backgrounds. 1 has a clear background and 1 still has a goldish background (owner I bought these from painted the color of his store, which was gold... comes off easily though)
I need the height if possible as I will use it for a sump. Nice stuff!

mickyfree

I need the height if possible as I will use it for a sump. Nice stuff!
Will do, I'll get um for ya this evening when I am home. I believe they are an inch or two shorter than a standard 55 would be. But I will confirm this later today.
Hey Mike, I have a ton of other good tanks available!

Seahawks!

I think the tanks might be 45 long aquariums - 48 x 13 x 19. I could not find a 50 long on google :). I was going to pick up a couple tanks Sunday. I flaked out and only picked up heaters and sponge filters.

mickyfree

They may be 45s and not 50s. I'm not 100% but thats what I was told when I bought um and the dimensions were close enough to be that. I'll get some hard measurements on them today. The fx5 is sold as is the bigger active aqua air pumps and all the heaters. Still have lots of good tanks available, stands and plenty of other accessories around! Also have an eheim cannister filter and a Hydor Cannister filter available. Both work!

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
They may be 45s and not 50s. I'm not 100% but thats what I was told when I bought um and the dimensions were close enough to be that. I'll get some hard measurements on them today. The fx5 is sold as is the bigger active aqua air pumps and all the heaters. Still have lots of good tanks available, stands and plenty of other accessories around! Also have an eheim cannister filter and a Hydor Cannister filter available. Both work!

Hey, if those are 45 long aquariums (48" x 12" x 16"), I might be interested in two of them. Bit of a strategic challenge to pick them up- I'm in Poulsbo- but I'm sure I could figure something out.