FS Breaking down full fish room. UPDATED Prices! See latest post!

mickyfree

125 and 100 gal acrylic are pending sale. Other tanks still available as well as decent amount of supplies.
Have the canister filters left as well. Come grab them for cheap! I have the following Filters,
x2 CaseCade 1000 (or whatever the biggest one is) one of these stopped working but think its just the impeller. The other works great still. can use the other one as parts if needed. Selling these together for $45

Eheim Pro 4+ Series 350 E External Canister Filter- still have it with the original box. Believe I have all accessories for it as well. $50

Hydor Professional Series 600-This is also barely used and worked great when pulled. Believe I have all the accessories for this as well. Asking $50

Mike16T

You up-charged for the filters?

This is what you stated on the post from feb 20.

"Eheim pro series- great filter, in almost new shape still have original box for it as well.
rated for 60 gal tanks. Would like 30 for it.
Hydor Professional Series 600-Great shape as well. Would like to get $30"

mickyfree

You up-charged for the filters?

This is what you stated on the post from feb 20.

"Eheim pro series- great filter, in almost new shape still have original box for it as well.
rated for 60 gal tanks. Would like 30 for it.
Hydor Professional Series 600-Great shape as well. Would like to get $30"

Im parting out two cars and a full fish room, I do make mistakes and forget what I ask for things.

Loren

I have picked up stuff from Mick for either myself or others 3 times now. He is both honest and fair so if you need anything get it from him rather than someone anonymous on craigslist.

mickyfree

Hey Loren, thanks for the kind words and feedback.
Are the light fixtures still available???
Which light fixtures do you want again?
Ive got a 48 inch t5 dual ho light fixture with extra bulbs for 25
Some stock incandescent lights for real cheap
May be willing to part with an aquatic life 30" led light as well. Id want 35 for it.

Cheers,
Mick

Erik Olson

Confused as to whether the Eheim had been snapped up yet. I will take it at either price & will drag my butt to Kirkland to get it. :) Sent a PM/conversation with my contact info. Not a forum poster, but some here can probably vouch for me.

mickyfree

Hey everyone, just an update, all the filters (as Mike stated) are now sold. I have a lot of tanks still left and stands. Have some accessories left including a couple of air pumps and bio home filter media that I am selling for half the cost it usually is new! Feel free to ask what you are looking for on here and I will let you know if I have it.

Mike16T

Hey everyone, just an update, all the filters (as Mike stated) are now sold. I have a lot of tanks still left and stands. Have some accessories left including a couple of air pumps and bio home filter media that I am selling for half the cost it usually is new! Feel free to ask what you are looking for on here and I will let you know if I have it.

Do you have the activator for the Biohome filter media? also, how much more do you have? What is the cost?

mickyfree

Not sure what you mean by activator, the little black balls they include when you buy them? I think I have one left?
I think I have about 4-5lbs of it available. I'd like 10 per lb. It usually sells for 19 a lb. Most of it is less than 6 months old

Mike16T

Not sure what you mean by activator, the little black balls they include when you buy them? I think I have one left?
I think I have about 4-5lbs of it available. I'd like 10 per lb. It usually sells for 19 a lb. Most of it is less than 6 months old

Yes the black jelly balls that came with it. 1 ball is not enough for that amount of biohome.. =(

I still have some of the activator from my last purchase. I'll let you know about it. But if you sold it by the time I ask, it's all good.. ^_^

mickyfree

I meant one pack of the black balls, not physically 1 ball haha.

And yeah, just let me know. Have a decent amount left. Using it in my saltwater reef tank and its working great so far