FS Breaking down full fish room. UPDATED Prices! See latest post!

mickyfree

I'm going to be doing a planted tank. What color?
If you look at my original post, the double stand with the 100 gal acrylic and 90 gal glass tank (top tank has a BMW logo on it) that is what I have. It is mixed mainly being white/beige sand and some bits of gravel in it. Gives it a nice, natural look.

mickyfree

Update on list;
the 150 is actually a 125. So I will drop the price to $160 for it.
FX 5 is sold
As is all of the heaters
Half the air pumps are sold.
Still have all other canister filters, including an eheim and Hydor canister filter.
Rocks are all sold

Also have two additional lights for sale. Both are T5 for saltwater but can be used for both. One is a 4 bulb t5 Current light with two timers built in for lights. Would like 30 for it. Made for 24" tanks

2 bulb t5 Aquatic Life fixture would like 20 for it.

Just let me know what you are interested in. Still have lots of tanks left!

mickyfree

What I thought was a 150 gal is a 125. Prices for this have been updated below. Feel free to DM or message me here.

Tanks-
1 x 125 gallon glass- Standard 6 foot dimensions -$175
1 x 100 gallon acrylic- 5 feet long tank -$150
1 x 90 gallon glass- 4 foot long standard tank, have glass tops as well -$130
5 x 50 gallon long glass- 4 foot long breeder tank. These are almost identical to a 55 gal, just slightly shorter in height. Have tops for 3 or 4 of these tanks. -$30/ea or all 5 for $140 (
1 x 36 gallon bow front glass- Center brace has been fixed from a friend who accidentally cracked the center brace. Have run it like this for another year and a half with no issues. Have top and standard light. -$20
1 x 29 gal glass- In good shape. -$20
1 x 20 gal long glass- has small chip out of outside corner of glass. All seals are in tact and holds water with no issue. -$20
14 gal acrylic Bio-Cube setup- Have top but not sure what all works and what doesn't. Have return pump and and Bio-Cube protein Skimmer available for extra purchase. Tank with top and all available accessories-$20
30 gal Bio-Cube w/ no top included. Tank, return pump and heater if you would like. -$30

Tank Stands-
2 x Double 50/55 gal stands-I built these myself out of 2x4. The design is incredibly stable. Transfers all the weight of the tank directly to the ground. -$20 each (literally price of wood and supplies for these)
1 x Double stand that can hold any 5 foot or less tank on top and any 4 foot tank 90 gal or smaller on it.
Same design as mentioned above (and what you see in pics)- $35
1 x 150/180 gal stand- This could also be used as a double stand if you would like. Built using same design as mentioned above, but used 2x6's instead of 2x4's.-$50

Also have large gas room heater for sale, barely used for more than a year. Mr. Heater 30,000 BTU vent less heater. Used to heat 800 Sq Ft. garage. Did so with ease! Have original box for it as well. I've linked the original Ad for it below. Originally is 180 + tax and connectors needed. Will include the gas hook up as well.
Would like to get $150 for it.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DPZ56OG/?tag=wafishbox-20

Cannister Filters-
CaseCade 1000 Canister Filters- Have two, one works great, one recently broke. Can take both for $50. The broken one still has a ton of good parts that can be used if needed to guarantee one will stay working for a long time! These have been amazing for me and I was thoroughly impressed by them.
Eheim pro series- great filter, in almost new shape still have original box for it as well.
rated for 60 gal tanks. Would like 30 for it.
Hydor Professional Series 600-Great shape as well. Would like to get $30
Sponge Filters- All under two years of age at most. Have sizes ranging from 10 gal to 125 gallon available.
Asking between $2 and $12 bucks for sponge filters

Air Pumps-
Have all sorts of sizes of smaller pumps as well as 1 Active Aqua central pumps available. Pump prices range from $4 to $25. Also have battery powered pumps available for power outages and traveling. have at least 5 or 6 available. Barely used, retail for 20 each, would like $8 for each.

PowerHeads-
Have a number of powerheads I will post images of below. If anything catches your eye, just let me know.
Will be asking between $5 and $20 for um.

Lighting-
Nat Geo LED Planted light 24" in length- Overall in good shape, works without issue. -$20 bucks
Current 4 bulb t5 dual timer reef light. 24" model. would like $30 for this
Aquatic Life dual t5 light fixture 24" Would like $20
Standard fluorescent bulb fixtures- Have a few of these, between 18-48" in size. Would like $5 for each.

Fake Plants- Take the whole lot you see in the picture below (between 20 and 30 of all different sizes)-$20

Supplies for breeding cichlids as well as other misc fish equipment I most likely have.

I also have a crap ton of different chemicals and treatments for different diseases. As well as, valves, nets, and a bunch of other fish room accessories. Just let me know what you need and I most likely have it.
I am only interested in trading for Saltwater Reef Tank supplies. Specifically, Protein Skimmer, sump (under 24" in length). LED light, Refractometer, Salt and other saltwater specific supplies.

Livebearer Lady

I take the 48" t-8 fixture.
If you still have things available to fill an 8' table or two you should consider being a vender at my upcoming Aquarium Swap in Kenmore on March 26th.

mickyfree

I take the 48" t-8 fixture.
If you still have things available to fill an 8' table or two you should consider being a vender at my upcoming Aquarium Swap in Kenmore on March 26th.

Do you still want the light? And thanks! I will definitively consider it. How much heads up will they need for me to reserve a table?

mickyfree

UPDATE!
Still have lots of quality stuff for sale!
Things to note that I have sold-
All heaters are sold
sold most air pumps but still have a couple fluval q1 pumps available
I have sold off most of the lights but still have the following available.
48" dual t5 HO Zoo Med light with extra bulbs-$25 bucks
Current Quad t5 HO Reef/Plant light 24" bulbs. Has two timers built in and moon light leds as well! Very nice light! Just went with led instead-$30
Have a couple t8 fixtures, one is 24" and one is 48" small one is black bigger one is the wood finish. Would like $5 for the small one and $10 for the large one.
Odyssey Quad T5 HO light-Doesn't come with light bulbs, just the light fixture. Would like $20
Have a couple small 6" led lights just for show. Come check out the garage and may just throw them in for someone who picks up something else.

Have lots of tanks and stands left for some reason. Everything that I am selling holds water without issue. Seals are in good shape as is the glass/acryic. Tanks are a bit dirty from last time they were used, but clean up well. Selling these tanks at a fraction of their worth. Below is an updated list of what I am selling and their curent prices.

x5 50 gal tanks-30 each. Have at least 3 sets of glass lids $10 per set
Also have two double stands for said tanks, $20 each (this is just the cost of the wood).

x1 125 gallon tank. Standard 6 foot tank. Wood finish for trim. Seals are very good shape and tank has only a couple very light surface scratches. Otherwise, in great shape. Will not see any scratches once tank is filled. Asking $140
Have a stand for the 125 that can also hold a 6 foot tank below it as well. Or any number of smaller tanks, Would like $45 for the stand. Made out of 2x6s so very very sturdy!

x1 100 gal acrylic-Has a couple of deeper scratches on one side of tank. Otherwise, in solid shape. 5 foot tank asking $130

x1 90 gal glass-standard dimensions. Wood trim finish, seals also in great shape. Have lids as well. Tank only asking $110. You can take the glass lids for another $20 bucks.

Have a double stand that will hold the 100 gal acrylic on top and 90 glass on bottom, it can also hold any 5 foot or less tank on top and any 4 foot tank 90 gal or smaller on bottom. Asking $30 for the stand

x1 40 gal acrylic- Standard dimension 40 gal, has some light scratches but overall in good shape. Seals are solid as well. Would like $40

x1 36 gal bow front tank-glass in great shape as is seals. Center brace was snapped in one spot way back. Have welded a new piece of plastic onto it and have used it for another 2 years without any leaks or issues. Will come with stock plastic lid-$25

x1 29 gal glass- seals are solid and overall in good shape. Barely used-$25

x1 20 long- has small chip on outside corner of glass. Does not affect its ability to hold water. Seals in good shape. $20

please call or text me with any questions. I think these prices are pretty fair so please someone come grab some tanks on the cheap! If you want to do a package deal will cut out more of the price as well!

Mick
206 992 1168