Variety 5
Service 0

rattle1972

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 3
Service 4

another one of my fav's. alot of "stuff" , if you need to buy aquarium stuff this is definetly the place to go.

protocl

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 4
Service 5

this place is awesome! lots of equipment and parts, really fun to had fed the apraimas!
hearing one of the ladies sing to her baby, a song kinda resembles 'vera jaqua to me vu' song in vietnamese was pleasing.

A

Anonymous

5s all the way
everything a Fish store should be
i would suggest everyone check out this store
talk about variety. they have most everything you could need, and then some
i bought my second big tank from them. 400 gal.

MysticOS

Overall Experience 4
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 4
Service 3

Alot of fish tanks....araipaima....nuff said

Madness

Staff member
Overall Experience 3
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 3
Variety 1
Service 3

Yes it has a very large selection of food, chemicals, and supplies. The large feeding tank was pretty awesome. But all in all, a total waste of gas money, and time. Very disappointed. Was looking forward to seeing this place from all the comments, but couldn't be farther from the truth. A total waste of time. Fish selection was absolutely pathetic. If you like Convicts and Parrots, this is your place, otherwise shop elsewhere.

neonil

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 4
Service 4

Dad says he likes the people there but I'm not so sure. They won't sell you fish if they don't think you can take care of them. Dad has witnessed the guy telling people "its not for sale" a couple times. It's one of those stores that you have to return to time and time again and talk fish with them before they will start selling you the good fish. I'm sure they do this because they care about their fish and don't want their fish going to every newb with a tank and a heater. But this can be a big turn off for people who know fish and are just visiting for the first time.

They have a great selection of fish products though. The prices though can be a bit on the moderate to steep side on somethings. But it's a great one stop shop for everything you need. Also the giant koi are entertaining to look at as well as that other mammoth size fish.

sonnys503

Overall Experience 4
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 4
Variety5
Service 4

We made a stop @ AW on our way back. Lots of new fish! the last time I was there, there wasn't much but flowerhorns! much more varity there now. interesting lung fish there. and the male Dovii, was so tempting!
Lots of Jardini arrowanas there during my visit.

If any one is looking to keep motoro Rays, and think that a 180 Gallon is plenty, visit AW and see how big they get!

reddragonfish

Overall Experience 4
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 4
Service 4

Huge fish store. You can find almost everything that you need for as an aquarist.

hbluehunter

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 4
Service 4

Was down to buy some fish from Michael this weekend.. He had lots of new monsters in there. Price was a little crazy on some but it's hard to find these kind of fish anywhere else.. I grabbed a nice big Dat, and some Tors. :)

A

Anonymous

madness said:
Overall Experience 3
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 3
Variety 1
Service 3

Yes it has a very large selection of food, chemicals, and supplies. The large feeding tank was pretty awesome. But all in all, a total waste of gas money, and time. Very disappointed. Was looking forward to seeing this place from all the comments, but couldn't be farther from the truth. A total waste of time. Fish selection was absolutely pathetic. If you like Convicts and Parrots, this is your place, otherwise shop elsewhere.

cost 4
quality of fish 3
variety 2
service 1

I really agree with you madness went to this place on saturday NOTHING in the tanks has a price I had to ask for prices! it was a waste of my saturday!

anthony

I like this place a lot. The owner is very friendly, I have bartered with him numerous times( he gave me $25 dollars off the shelf price on a u.v. sterilizer the other day) he has given me store credit on full grown cichlids and fish before. I am a regular here. I have got feeders here numerous times and never got ick, etc. (8 for $1.00). this place has a huge selection of equipment, food, chemicals, parts, etc. and the prices are good. The fish selection has been a little lower than it used to be, but when in stock this place has lots of fish that other stores don't(rays, flowerhorns ,p.bass, lungfish) I will continue to go here because of good past experiences.

overall experience 5
cost 4
quality of fish 3
variety 2
service 5

Madness

Staff member
Overall Experience 1
Cost 1
Quality of Fish 1
Variety 1
Service 2

So very disappointed. All tanks were disgusting and lots of HITH.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Overall Experience 3
Cost 2
Quality of Fish 2
Variety 2
Service 4

I stopped by because I heard it was closing and had never been there. The owner was friendly and they had a lot of stock on things like food and supplies. The fish however were a different issue.... Many did not seem to have the desire to live, if that makes any sense. Many of the large cichlids would not even interact with you and looked like they wanted to be somewhere else. Every sponge filter needed cleaning because they were filthy and clogged. Prices were kind of a guess and the ones marked were high. Sad to see the place closing because the potential was good.