Anyone like Formula 1?

Chad

Absolutely. This should be a interesting race. Oily track and rain ?? Could be some different drivers on the podium.
Course looks a little spooky with the grandstands so close to the track.

Renegade Aquatics

well they haven't raced there since 1992, correct?
I believe they had to work on it like all year to get it ready for this years race as well

Chad

At some point yesterday I thought I heard the track had only been down for 14 days.
Looks pretty cool though with the fans being as excited as they are. 85k fans for p1 that's pretty cool

Renegade Aquatics

really, I would imagine it'd be Moto GP who raced there then as they race a lot of the same tracks as F1
I'm pretty excited for the race myself as Seb was second going into Q3

Chad

Maybe they said "parts" of the track. The promoter was on today during qualifying and he said the had been working the venue for 18months.
Definitely rooting for seb.
I wonder if Mercedes could have brake problems? 71 laps is a lot. Seems that brakes are a issue here and I think that is a week point with Mercedes. In a wet race red bull could have a advantage with their high downforce design

Renegade Aquatics

yeah Seb looks like he's starting 3rd
there's also a high chance of rain so I think the Mercs might have a bit of disadvantage and if that's the case I don't overheating will be that much of an issue

Renegade Aquatics

who would of thought at 18 years old Max Versappen would win a race
and the Mercs crashing eachother out made it pretty entertaining