Anyone like Formula 1?

Chad

Formula 1. Pretty rough weekend weather wise for them so far in Austin

I hope Mexico weather will be better.

Chad

Yep. Interesting weekend. They may take free practice 3 as quali
Bummer vettel and kimi have grid penalties. Interested to see how Alonso does with 2016 engine

Renegade Aquatics

Yeah same here
I hope he does well because I'm a bit of a Mclaren fan
but I also hope Kimi and Seb do well despite the penalty
If the do use FP3 for Quali I'd be pretty interested to see how Hulkenberg does on the front row

Chad

I agree. I think they said today all wins have come from the front row at COTA.
Mclaren and Ferrari are my favorite teams.
Would definitely like to see hulk win.
Excited to see how Haas team does next year as well. Would love to see f1 take off in US. I'd love to go to a race sometime just to experience it

Renegade Aquatics

yeah same here
definitely would be interesting to see Hulk win after Sergio's podium in Russia and considering his other misfortunes over the past couple of races
also interested in who the second driver for Haas will be

Chad

They are announcing Friday in Mexico. Seems everybody is guessing Esteban Gutierrez
I wonder what happen to red bull/ torro Rosso next year?
Or lotus?

Renegade Aquatics

Personally I think its Kevin Magnussen (I hope it is)
I mean him and McLaren just parted
and as for Red Bull/Torro Rosso: I think still think they might stay with Renault as Ferrari won't provide Engines for Red Bull but Torro Rosso will probably get Ferrari Engines
Lotus will probably be Renault come 2017 as they bought Lotus for most part
honestly I kind of want to see Seb win this years Driver Championship and bring Ferrari back just like Schumi

Chad

I'd like to seb win driver championship as well. May be a long shot but Maybe
Definitely a good enough driver where you can't count him out. Especially if weather conditions don't favor Mercedes speed in the final races.
I wonder if red bulls handling could give them good results?

Renegade Aquatics

maybe the Red Bulls can pull something because when Mercedes where having their issues in Singapore the Red Bulls did very well. So I think if the weather does not go well with the Mercs, Red Bull will probably get a good result

Chad

I'm getting excited now. And another race next weekend. Can't wait to see what Mexican track looks like.

Chad

Absolutely. I wondered if he would let seb pass.
Hamilton got a better start than nico but running him off track at turn 1 was a crap move.
Seb on a 2 pit strategy like nico could of got him the win??
Great show from Mclaren

Renegade Aquatics

yeah but Seb couldn't keep up on the Prime tires which I believe is why he switched back to the options
yeah Button was 6th, shame that nando had an issue with that 2016 engine

Renegade Aquatics

personally I think 2016 will be the end of the Mercedes domination seeing how the Ferraris just slashed through the field like it was nothing

Chad

I think you are right. I think it is great Mercedes have developed a great hybrid turbo engine but I am excited to see other teams challenge them. Maybe next year???