ALL GONE! - LED lighting deal on Amazon

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Heads up on a good deal at Amazon.

Aquatic Life LED fixtures

48" $29.62 + $7.49 shipping = $37.11  / MSRP $229.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H3Y4YQ2/ref=s9_simh_se_p199_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=auto-no-results-center-1&pf_rd_r=0J4AVHMWWTFTD6YGY300&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1263465782&pf_rd_i=Aquatic%20Life%20LED%20Aquarium%20Light%20Fixture%2C%2030-Inch

24" $29.62 + $5.99 shipping = $35.61  / MSRP $159.99
http://www.amazon.com/Aquatic-Life-Aquarium-Fixture-24-Inch/dp/B00H3Y4YF8/ref=pd_sbs_petsupplies_36?ie=UTF8&refRID=0AH2V3R1EGFB9MWVQJAD

Honestly these seem to good to be true, google these and you will see prices are much higher.

They have a ton of awesome features for the money!

"Product Description

The Sun Rises and Falls on These Amazing EDGE Aquarium Lighting Fixtures

The revolutionary, feature-rich EDGE LED Fixtures from Aquatic Life are a game changer in the realm of outdated, overcomplicated LED lighting systems presently available. These sleek, low-profile fixtures measure only 0. 5 inches high and 4 inches wide, and were designed to enhance life inside the aquatic environment, while being almost invisible over your tank. The ultra-slim design coupled with state of the art LED technology ensures maximum light output is focused inside the aquarium, while five colors of 120-degree dispersion, 0. 5W Watt LED’s ensure a full-spectrum of light needed by all the tank’s inhabitants. Aquatic Life EDGE LED Fixtures Introduce Advanced Features to Both the Novice and Expert Aquarist: The new Sunrise + Sunset Functions enable the LED’s to be easily programmed to slowly turn on or off in 10 minute increments over a two-hour period of time, thereby creating a variety of different Sunrise and Sunset effects. The Aquatic Life EDGE LED Fixtures feature a new, simple-to-use 3-Channel Timer that allows completely independent control of the Bright White, Mixed Color and Moonlight LED’s, creating lighting that replicates underwater daytime sunlight, and sunrise/sunset effects, and the shimmering blue glow of Moonlight. All three sizes were designed to provide the absolute maximum light output possible, while avoiding any heating of the aquatic environment. The adjustable width aquarium frame mounts with extendable arms safely support and position the fixture above any tank size."

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I ordered a 24" to go on my new 40B I just bought! Transaction went through at $35.61 as advertised.  :cheers: 

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
No problem. They were too good a deal to pass up.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I just decide to get a 48" myself. I am going to replace my Aqueon LED on my bowfront

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I called a few fishbox members on these so I think they will run out of stock fast.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like someone caught onto the possible error, the 48" is now up to $135.81 with free shipping. The 24" is at the good price still....

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Dang, just missed it! I just saw the info and the price is back up in the hundreds

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I tried to get a hold of you... stupid phone  :swear:  (yours not mine)

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Haha! I ordered the 24" one for my bedroom tank. Thanks for trying!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Cool, glad you were at least able to get that one.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Madness said:
So we still better get ours.  I better not get some email stating ooops
It will probably say it was an April Fools day trick!  :joker: 

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I was going to just order a 24" beamswork for $35 for my 40B. This new light smokes that one with full spectrum lighting and the timer feature. The full spectrum really makes fish pop compared to those single bright Beamswork.