75g or 65B wet pet ideas...

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I put some fish up for sale and will try to get my 30 set up and fish moved around a bit.
Prep for my next step that I still have not decided on! lol

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
If she is anything like her mom.... the devil will lose that argument.

my female frequently bites a chunk out of my males tail she is 6” he’s 9”

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
If she is anything like her mom.... the devil will lose that argument.

my female frequently bites a chunk out of my males tail she is 6” he’s 9”
She had his mouth clamped down on many bites and he got a couple tears in his tail but the RD acts as if nothing happened. The female RTM is still really wary of him and acts as if she would goat it again. The worst was that the other RTM’s were biting her in the fight. That was not fair but apparently they saw her as more a threat than the devil.

With current eating habits and growth the rtm will dominate soon. Hopefully thefish grow enough that I can move the devil into the big tank soon.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Ive been on an email me list from Imperial Tropicals for when the y get in more Cuban cichlid. I get an email that they are in stock for the size I wanted which was the 2-3” but then they are not on their website. They had the smallest 1-2” size instead. Considered it but will wait a bit longer for exactly what I want.

Have also considered bleekeri from them. They have a bit bigger ones in stock at a decent price. Plus shipping is like the same as Wet Spot so $30 from them and they are in Florida.

Still need to rehome and move some fish around but getting ready to pull the trigger on fish soon.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Imperial Tropicals got back with me with this response:
“We only had a few Cubans to begin with unfortunately, and the larger ones sold out. We are working on getting more, as well as some other nice Central Americans, so please check our new arrivals over the next few weeks.”

The email notification lets you pick size of fish you are interested in. I think the response email goes out to any requested fish as opposed to actual size wanted. Anyway still waiting on stock. I can also get them from Wet Spot but they are the little 1” ones and Impersonal has the next step up in size for a couple bucks more and shipping cost is identical. So I patiently wait

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Still trying to rehome some fish but really like the look and size of the Cuban cichlids. I just wish Imperial would get them in. The ones at Wet Spot are so little

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
But, they grow :D
Yeah, Im tired of growing out fish, lol
Wet spot and Imperial both charge the same shipping rate but for just a few bucks more per fish I can get them twice as big. Looking to get 5 and try for a solo male. The aggression on these guys is supposed to be bad so the hope is they dont kill each other off before I can get my one monster.