65B ideas... now a 90 gallon idea thread

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Having rethought the 65B as a cichlid set up now Ive got most of the plans moving towards the 90 so... now what do I do with the 65B? lol

The 65B will continue with the Pearsei for a little while longer but he will go into the 300 soon and the Albino Hoplo will go into the 90 with the Sevs. I could keep it as my invisible chubby pleco growout which would match the invisible red wolf in the other 65B. Could dedicate it to trying to breed something in? A fancy BN pleco, an easy small cichlid (Not convicts!), livebearers?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
After I move out the Pearsei, as to the 65B... Ive got ideas. Im thinking of a single small Central American cichlid male with a group of mollies and possible a hearty large tetra like a Buenos Aries. Just an idea at this point but thinking the cichlid might be a T-bar. The males can get quite impressive at up to 6" and thick little guys. I think that might be a good little fish for the 65B. Would like a clean up crew for him but would have to be fairly durable, well armored to deal with a feisty little cichlid like that. As to how soon this all comes about will depend on when the Pearsei moves out and on some tank aquascapes I need to finish. But this would finish up a 65B and a 90 gallon quite well.