210 Gallon Tank

Jantilla

Re: 210 Gallon Tank

The link is on page five. I'm surprised you didn't see it. This was taken the next day after getting the midas. It is a nice close up.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III

I cant believe I missed it.... :scratch:

I like that vid because of the close up on the fish. I thought the albino was a tiger type and appears more a red. Nice looking!

Jantilla

DMD123 said:
I cant believe I missed it.... :scratch:

I like that vid because of the close up on the fish. I thought the albino was a tiger type and appears more a red. Nice looking!
After looking him up it looks like he's a albino red oscar. He was in a 125 with a bunch of adult oscar's and other cichlids.

vancouver_98683

Jake,

There is a perfect finnage orange red devil (7-8") in a tank with other oscars at Cayes today. Seems to be no aggression issues. Just a lead for ya. Check it out when you get the chance.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member

Dont mess with a good thing..... your fish are getting along just great. :D

Jantilla

DMD123 said:
Dont mess with a good thing..... your fish are getting along just great. :D
You know how getting new fish is exciting. But I think you are right. I'm thinking about still checking it out. It won't hurt to look.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member

Yep, great budget fixtures and throw out a ton of light.

Jantilla

Didn't last long. She's gone.

2012-010.jpg

Jantilla

The midas or red devil became very aggressive. First it started with the pleco then the albino. The inside of the albino oscar's mouth is shredded. I was going to flush the fish then decided not to. Just joking I would never do that. I took the fish back to cayes and got full credit. I was concerned for the midas because she was getting picked on in the tank they put her in.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member

It was being a typical midas, they are not known to play nice especially with a less aggressive fish like an Oscar.