WTB 20 Gallon Long

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
It's getting there! I had a hard time sleeping last night. I couldn't WAIT to get up and play in the dirt, rocks and crushed coral. Two of the high points of this whole thing (so far) has been 1) @Loren 's awesome tank price and 2) getting to use all that expensive shrimp substrate and crushed coral mix I had sitting in the shed!

20GLong2.19.17.jpg

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Man I would be delighted take one of those off your hands. Where are you located, Loren? I work in Monroe and live up Mukilteo way.

And there's four SURPRISE Endler Fry in your old 20 Long!

Do you think the Pea Puffers will eat the babies?? Or the Betta? Do they eat babies? I have no idea. I overfeed everything around here so, no one is starving. We're all muffin toppin' munchin' here at Casa Vicaroo......they don't really need to expend the energy to CHASE anything to eat it lol

Loren

Puffers are kind of like a lot of fish in that it depends on their personality. For example my Betta totally ignores the shrimp but I have heard of others that will relentlessly hunt them down.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Puffers are kind of like a lot of fish in that it depends on their personality. For example my Betta totally ignores the shrimp but I have heard of others that will relentlessly hunt them down.

I tell you about one thing that's happening back there and it surprised the crap out of me. The pea puffers pick on the snails to the degree that they kill them. I think they eat some the meat too - but those little mouths can't do THAT much damage.... voracious little buggers! (but the cutest thing in that tank) I need to get a macro thing for my cell phone camera -- or maybe a real camera? LOL You wouldn't believe how some of these endler fry are coming out. They're stunning.

Loren

Congrats on the endler fry. I picked up 3 pea puffers over the weekend to replace my one that died. They are more entertaining now buy I feel bad for the two that are constantly being picked on by the bigger bully.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Congrats on the endler fry. I picked up 3 pea puffers over the weekend to replace my one that died. They are more entertaining now buy I feel bad for the two that are constantly being picked on by the bigger bully.

There's always a jerk in the crowd, right? In bob's latest video he says "There's mr. jerky jerkface" and I almost spewed coffee out of my nose. I say that ALL THE TIME! lmaoooooooooooooo