WTB 20 Gallon Long

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I know. I know. It's MTS Syndrome for sure but I want to grow out these Endler Fry. They're looking like they're going to be GORGEOUS!

I think I have enough stuff sitting around to put in the tank... just need the tank and lid - and light if available.

Whatcha got? I want to set up a tank this weekend!

julzhull

I know. I know. It's MTS Syndrome for sure but I want to grow out these Endler Fry. They're looking like they're going to be GORGEOUS!

I think I have enough stuff sitting around to put in the tank... just need the tank and lid - and light if available.

Whatcha got? I want to set up a tank this weekend!
I need to see Endler fry pics!

Loren

I have two 20 gallon long tanks that I am willing to sell. I only ran them for approximately 3 months. I want $20 each. I don't have any lids or lights to go with them though.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I have two 20 gallon long tanks that I am willing to sell. I only ran them for approximately 3 months. I want $20 each. I don't have any lids or lights to go with them though.

Man I would be delighted take one of those off your hands. Where are you located, Loren? I work in Monroe and live up Mukilteo way.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I need to see Endler fry pics!

Hee hee. I'll try to get some pics this weekend. The first ones born are already starting to color up. I'm excited to see what they'll look like because all the moms are Blue Silverados from Cory and the dads are all bright yellow and black. Petco called them "Cobra Endlers". Pffft.

Loren

You go right by our house everyday then (or very close by). We live on the Bothell/Mill Creek line right off of Bothell Everett Highway and 180th ST SE.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
You go right by our house everyday then (or very close by). We live on the Bothell/Mill Creek line right off of Bothell Everett Highway and 180th ST SE.

SWEET. When can I pick it up? I'll be driving by there about 1:20 today.....lol I'm not at all excited about setting up another tank... oh no....lol

Loren

No one will be home then but I can have my wife leave it on our front porch for you to pick up. You could just leave the money under the door mat. I had the tank set up as an Endler breeding tank so made 3 mesh compartments glued with silicone so there is some residue silicone that I didn't scrape off yet.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
No one will be home then but I can have my wife leave it on our front porch for you to pick up. You could just leave the money under the door mat. I had the tank set up as an Endler breeding tank so made 3 mesh compartments glued with silicone so there is some residue silicone that I didn't scrape off yet.

Perfect! Here's my cell: if you'll text me your address, I'll pick it up on my way home today if that's cool with you. 425.444.4054

*pumped*

Loren

I wasn't planning on the quick sale so haven't tested it since cleaning, scraping off silicone on the glass and moving it here and there. Please do a water test first.

Loren

I was thinking of something worse. :)

Well I didn't catch the wife before she left the house this morning but she promises to be back by 1:15 and can therefore help you carry the tank. There are two tanks there and the one was used as a planted tank with ada soil so is very dirty and has plenty of algae. I planned to clean it this weekend. However, if you prefer that tank because of no silicone residue take it instead.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Pictures or it didn't happen, right?

I'm excited @Loren ! Thank you again.

The tank looks great in it's new home. I think my parrot, Emmie, will also enjoy new roommates and humidity.

20GLong.jpg

Loren

Well aren't you a busy beaver. It cleaned up nicely and I love the stand and candles.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Yes. And I'm going to put it together today and tomorrow. That bucket is full of water from the 50G.