WE ARE THE CHAMPOPIONS!!!

Peylix

It's a warzone out there. Just had a car drive down the road and empty a 9mm clip out the window.

A

Anonymous

We pooped on the Broncos. I was not expecting the domination. Wow!!

cichlid-gal

I think some groups in our town let off fireworks...LOL...living in a small town we get the benefits of "rocking out" to great events like this

Madness

Staff member
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

dwarfpike

Wow, just wow. No one in football expected this. Relieved my college days with 151 jello shots in celebration!!!

Nick_87

Wasn't expecting them to score so much either. After about the fourth score tequila shots were not looking like a good idea anymore. :drunk:

star_rider

I expected the Seahawk Offense to show up.. the last 4-5 games prior to the superbowl.. the Hawks faced some of the best defenses in the NFL..they played conservatively to protect the ball and allow the defense(#1 in the NFL) to keep them in the game.
the Bronco's defense, while good, is not the same as the niner, Rams, Card or Saints.
give Russel Wilson time in the pocket or allow him to press outside the pocket and you get just what we have seen during the year.

the Bonco's were so set to stop Lynch.. they allowed the passing game(play action passing) and strong arm of Wilson to take over..
I did not expect the defense to stymie the #1 offense as they did but..I did expect them to contain/disrupt Payton Manning.. just not to the level that they did..

Go Hawks..Superbowl Champions.... I've waited 37 years for this!!! since 1976..
icing on the cake..special teams..

MRTom

star_rider said:
icing on the cake..special teams..
Sure feels like we waited all season for a touchdown on a kickoff return. To finally have it delivered by Harvin... against the broncos... IN THE SUPERBOWL... Priceless.

MRTom said:
Sure feels like we waited all season for a touchdown on a kickoff return. To finally have it delivered by Harvin... against the broncos... IN THE SUPERBOWL... Priceless.
For everything else there's Mastercard..!!!  :lol!: