Thanks for letting me join the group.

Crashaxa

My name is Corey. Originally from New Mexico but my wife is from Tacoma so moved up here about 6 years ago. Started my current tank about a year ago. It is a 125 that I have angelfish, black skirt and congo tetras, 2 super red bristlenose plecos, RAEs, and a couple different catfish in. Also working on getting the bristlenose fry old enough to sell, had some issues that I think I have ironed out now. Looking forward to setting up a 55 gallon that I received from Lloyd soon and not sure exactly what I will be putting in there. Again thank you for letting me join and I look forward to getting to know y'all and learning all I can about the fishkeeping trade.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
My name is Corey. Originally from New Mexico but my wife is from Tacoma so moved up here about 6 years ago. Started my current tank about a year ago. It is a 125 that I have angelfish, black skirt and congo tetras, 2 super red bristlenose plecos, RAEs, and a couple different catfish in. Also working on getting the bristlenose fry old enough to sell, had some issues that I think I have ironed out now. Looking forward to setting up a 55 gallon that I received from Lloyd soon and not sure exactly what I will be putting in there. Again thank you for letting me join and I look forward to getting to know y'all and learning all I can about the fishkeeping trade.
Glad you made it to the group! Sir Keith is the member where the tanks originally came from. He is crazy knowledgable about the lake tanganyika African cichlids as well as a plethora of other general helpful info.

We are a nice little local group, but I’ve found it to be extremely beneficial!

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III