(SOLD) 40b rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Ok, before I offer it up on Facebook for a higher price, I’ll offer it up here....

40b steel rack flat black colored ( holds 6x 40b, or 4 40b and a 6’ by 18” tank on top

2x 40b old old tanks but hold water ( you can have the two HOB filters and the heaters that come with them but they are also old .... I also have mismatching lids you can have with them but they aren’t for a 40b
75g tank with lids and the heater ( I have not water tested the tank but the couple I got it from just relocated from Washington DC and it was running about 3 months ago, they say......

I just shot videos of both the stand and 40b and the 75 gallon still in the shipping container . Send me a pm with your phone number so I can text you the videos.

$175 or buy it on Facebook for $225

lloyd

Modest_Man

What is the width of the rack? The two 40 breeders are 72" but I don't know the total with the square tubing. Looks like it should be exactly 18" deep?

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
So the rack is 18.5” wide by 77” long and it stands 66” tall (which would be the base of top level....

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I also pulled out my old fx5 filter that can go with the entire package ..... it will more than likely need new seals as it has sat empty for a couple of years

Status
Not open for further replies.