Slowly stocking African cichlid all male show tank.

finray56

I recently sold my Petrochromis Red Bulu colony, I'm gradually moving away from breeding. I've wanted to turn my 210 tank into an all male show tank for a while now and it is finally coming together. I still have my Tropheus Duboisi and Kiriza golds colonies, I will keep them until the right person comes along that shares interest in a breeding colony. I've been doing Tropheus for years now and I'm feeling ready for something new.
Right now I'm feeling pretty stoked about the new peacock and hap additions to my 210, funny how quickly you can stock up a tank. The new fish have an amazing variety of colors and shapes and that's what I've been wanting to see in my tank. I'll be sharing pictures of the new fish periodically and I hope you all enjoy seeing them. I've been wanting to add a good size Venustus and a Fossorochromis as my tank bosses and they arrived yesterday. (OO)

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Betty

Staff member
Beautiful fish! I used to keep a N. polystigma and D. compressiceps, but they were outgrowing my tank and I had to rehome them. I miss those fish -- they had great color and were fun to watch. (Except the compressiceps would sometimes eat other fish in the tank.)

Mike16T

Is the tank only strictly peacocks and haps?

metriaclima zebra maisoni reef is a nice one if it is not only peacock and haps tank..

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
Looking really nice. Where are you getting all these adult male Malawians?

finray56

A few more pics !

Blue Neon
image.jpeg
Lawanda Redtop
image.jpeg
Dragon blood, bought locally at A Place for Pets !
image.jpeg

German Red
image.jpeg
Nagara Flametail
image.jpeg