SHOW OFF YOUR TANK!

Madness

Staff member
If things work out and the planets all align. I may be getting my hands on a 12' x 3' x 3' custom built tank, 810 gallons. If I do, I will be re-doing the fish room and the tank arrangement. :D

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
madness said:
If things work out and the planets all align. I may be getting my hands on a 12' x 3' x 3' custom built tank, 810 gallons. If I do, I will be re-doing the fish room and the tank arrangement. :D
That would be awesome! Think of all the guppies you could raise in there! Or maybe one giant betta... :laughhard:

EvanDu

This is my first tank, 65G Red Sea MAX250
Adding water first week
p_large_INUO_43be000028da5c71.jpg

Very powerful filter, the water looks great
p_large_7btl_17f60000290e5c41.jpg

p_large_kBfC_61bc000029085c73.jpg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
The clarity of acrylic is just amazing. My next tank will be expensive because I will either go acrylic or starphire (low iron) glass.

Tanks look awesome! :clap:

finray56

Finally my 210 Ilangi tank !

Sorry I'm not such a big poster but here is a picture of my Ilangi 210, my partners father built this killer stand STURDY ! I have a colony of 26 adult Ilangi and I leave them lots of room to be happy. It has changed quite a bit but you get the general idea.

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi Jubs,

Nice job aquascaping using the colors and leaf textures to add visual interest!

It looks like it cleared up nicely and I like the substrate color and texture. If you could update me with your opinion of how it performs compared to what you have used in the past I would appreciate it.

If you need anything just let me know.

-Roy

Jubs

Thank you Roy. I trimmed down the crypts a bit as I was getting some new growth and the one was massive and blocking everything within 5" of it lol! I picked up some flourish products today but I am more confused about how to use them than dry ferts and EI dosing :/ so I have some research to do tonight.

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi Jubs,

lol, sorry sometimes my plants get a little large but better to let you trim them than me. BTW, I use root tabs (Seachem Flourish) under the crypts (and sometimes the Marselea minuta) because the crypts are heavy root feeders.