Free Red Tail Tinfoil Barbs

Crit

Up for adoption is 2 red tail tinfoil Barb's. One is about 4 in and the other is about 4 1/2 in. I care about the well-being of these fish very much and I would like for them to go to a great home. Feel free to message me for any questions or details.

View attachment 20190214_060219.jpg

Crit

Hi Colin, thank you for reaching out to try and give these fish a better home however I was hoping they would go to a bigger aquarium. They are currently in a 55 gallon right now and since they are growing I was preemptively thinking ahead which is why I decided to give them up for adoption because I could not provide them with the bigger space thus better quality of life anytime soon. These fish could get up to 8 in Plus. I do appreciate you reaching out however if you adopted them they'd be going to a smaller aquarium and they already are in. That doesn't put this idea totally out of the picture let's please give it a little time and let me see what comes up hope you understand thank you.

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
I am going to be breaking down the 45 and upgrading to a 90 gallon in the near future. Current residents are a silver dollar, syn cat, severing, and yo-yo loach. I also have a empty 29gallon that can accommodate a couple as well.