Portal / POM Problem

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi All,

I usually visit the site and go directly to the Portal to see the most recent posts. Today, for the first time, the POM has become 'enlarged' and is overlapping the text on the Portal page making some of the text very difficult to read.

Is it just me or is it happening to others?

Laptop; 32 bit Windows 7; Firefox 15.01

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Im on a netbook with windows XP and Firefox 12 and have no issues. But I will see what happens after I update my Firefox....

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Still looks fine with the the 16.0.1 version of Firefox.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Im at my computer at work and it got XP with the latest Firefox and I am having the problems that you guys mentioned.

Anthraxx

not me, but i do also have a widescreen monitor. so perhaps that has something to do with it. windows 7 and all that.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Anthraxx said:
not me, but i do also have a widescreen monitor. so perhaps that has something to do with it. windows 7 and all that.
I have a widescreen here at work but I was not in full screen mode. Once I went to full, the items went where they should. Weird, Ive never had that issue before.

Gryphon

24c9yf4.jpg

Here is what I'm seeing.

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi Gryphon,

Yep, that is what mine looks like to. On a laptop with Win7 and Firefox 16.01 and on a desktop with XP Pro and Firefox 16.01

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Thats what mine looks like until I hit the 'Maximize' and then it looks correct. Again on a widescreen monitor.