Hi from Auburn.

BPSabelhaus

Hello,

Was recommended here by John58ford

Didn't know this place existed lol I'm in Auburn with 5 tanks and one pond at this time mostly of Endler strains (and goldfish / loaches year round in the pond). That's going to change a bit soon as I just picked up a haul of 10 tanks and accessories lol Not planning on setting it all up. Going to downsize one tank, setup a proper breeding rack and give away a few setups to my kids friends if they want (and can have) a tank.

I look forward to having a nice little local place to chat :)

Ben

Edit: All of that was stuffed into a Nissan Leaf in one trip lol

Attachments

• PXL_20231008_213803507.jpg
    PXL_20231008_213803507.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 3
  • PXL_20231008_203241358.jpg
    PXL_20231008_203241358.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 3

John58Ford

Welcome to fishbox, glad to have you over here and not just on fishlore. We have many fun sections here that aren't always updated, one includes our other pets, which you are well know for. I'm sure you'll have fun getting to know us all better, I share things here in a more personal level than on the international forums, and many of these folks have been to my fish room, or me to theirs, it's a different kind of group.

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
I share things here in a more personal level than on the international forums, and many of these folks have been to my fish room, or me to theirs, it's a different kind of group.
Same here. You don't get the same amount of traffic here as you do on the large forums, but this is a more personal space where many of us know each other, and fishes and equipment often move around within the group. Welcome!

BPSabelhaus

Yeah, they're not happy now lol

Going to move them into the garage with a filter then back to Saltwater park this weekend. They were fun, but I'm over salt for now.

PXL_20231012_011020687.jpg

This guy was small when I got it, now after 2 years of eating well lol

PXL_20231012_011411546.jpg

They deserve to go home :)