Hello from Parkland WA!

Domi

I've been in the hobby for about 5 years now and primarily love keeping and raising guppies. I work hard to keep my tanks as healthy as possible and that has led to lots of fry, and I would love to provide others with healthy babies rather than just donating them to the pet store all the time. I've learned a lot from people online so far and am excited to branch out even farther and learn more and more. This seems like a really awesome platform and I'm excited to see how it goes!Male Guppy Cobra Rot1.jpgFemale Guppy Cobra Rot2.jpgFemale Guppy Cobra Rot1.jpgFemale Guppy Cobra Rot3.jpgGuppy Fry1.jpgGuppy Fry2.jpgGuppy Fry3.jpg

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Welcome! I’m on the border of parkland/ Spanaway/ frederickson area.
I may need to hit you up in the near future as I’d like to turn my smaller classroom tank into a guppy tank when we get back from break.

enjoy the forum, I love the pics and we should chat in the future about your guppies!

Domi

Thank you so much! I would love to help with your tank, it would be so cool for the kiddos to learn from them! I've been dropping babies off at shops and for family so the oldest I have at the moment is 1 month-1 week, about 80 or so of them. So the kids would see a lot of their growing and their color development :D I love the red and yellow that cobras get with that blue shimmer in the light. How big is your tank?

Betty

Staff member
Welcome to the forum.

Guppies were the first fish I kept -- so many years ago. :thumbsup

Domi

Welcome! I’m on the border of parkland/ Spanaway/ frederickson area.
I may need to hit you up in the near future as I’d like to turn my smaller classroom tank into a guppy tank when we get back from break.

enjoy the forum, I love the pics and we should chat in the future about your guppies!
Hi! Were you still interested in getting some guppy fry now that break is over?

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I have my extra tank all ready now…. If you are still looking to part with some guppy fry, I’d love to chat. I think my students would like the contrast between them and the cichlids in my other tank!