half way moved

FrontosaDude

And what a move it was! tayntdawg has lots of roommates at the new place, and they all live in water and won't raid his fridge! ...perfect roommates if you ask me!...Glad I could help you with the move and good to see the tanks filled up with water again. Let me know if you need anymore help

tayntdawg

For sure my man tanks for all the help, I even got the 55g and that 30g full of water and ready for fish this weekend. .. lol... then next is the other 90gal and then get the other 240g up and going

Gryphon

I understand the fun, I'm 3/4 done with my move to Federal Way, this weekend I'm moving my fish from the 30g hex to my 40B temporarily. Once all the moving crap is done, then it's time to start working towards turning that 40B into a nice lil reef tank.

FrontosaDude

Seems like everyone is moving lately! I'll be moving from Kent to Federal Way in about 2 weeks! 40B will make a nice little reef :beer: First saltwater tank?

tayntdawg

Madness I trade her my 120 I got from yen full set up for full set up.
Yeah I got one 90g left too move and iam done!

FrontosaDude

Nice Gryphon! Saltwater is awesome you will enjoy it... then become overly addicted to it and enjoy it some more lol

Tayntdawg you should start charging your new neighbors admission to come view your renton aquarium with all those tanks lol