FS Frogbit and Multies

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
I have Frogbit coming out of my eyeballs and blocking out the light. If you are interested give me a holler.
Also, large quantities of Multies. I can set you up with males and females to start a colony.

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
I still have frogbit but I took the bulk to Aquarium Paradise. I’m still willing to set up another hobbyist with some. FREE

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Are multies the little shell dwellers? A member on here had some years back and they were cool

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet, what’s their temperament like? Are they aggressive or more like guppies?

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
You brought these into aquarium paradise? I’ll have to go check them out

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
You brought these into aquarium paradise? I’ll have to go check them out

I only took the frogbit to Aquarium Paradise. They are territorial, but I have not seen the aggression reach deadly combat. Males will grow out to 2-2.5in and females 1.5in maybe.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Multies are pretty cool with their behavior and the fact they dont need huge tanks. Great fish

Averi

I am interested in the frogbit if you still have it available and of course depending on location!

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
Do you still have multies for sale by chance?

Always, these guys are the African cichlid guppy. These require ph9, I use seachem tanganyika buffer. They are eating 3 different pellet foods and 2 different flake. If I do a batch of baby brine they go crazy.
How many are you looking for?

MorganEA

Always, these guys are the African cichlid guppy. These require ph9, I use seachem tanganyika buffer. They are eating 3 different pellet foods and 2 different flake. If I do a batch of baby brine they go crazy.
How many are you looking for?
I've been getting a 15 gallon flex ready for multies but every LFS has been out of stock. Would you be willing to part with 4?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MorganEA

Multies are doing great! Already rearranging shells and sand.
5f30317803696d7dfa7db763da74f295.jpg
3d530188b16e2a264a2a53aacc65c427.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Pound for pound, or in this case, milligram for milligram, Multi's have to be one of the most entertaining fishes out there!