Black Friday FX6 Deal! $170 at Petsmart

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Okay you crazy Fishbox members Petsmart has the FX6 on sale for $170. You can buy it online today for this sale price.

The catch? They are 'out of stock' for shipping and you will have to find a store to pick it up at. I had to pick a Petsmart that was 20 miles away (Federal Way) but for that price worth the drive. Hopefully I get the order confirmation soon and the order went through. It shows as 'processing'....

Just a heads up for any of you guys looking for an upgrade.

http://www.petsmart.com/fish/suppli...al-fx6-canister-filter-16924.html?cgid=300019

Bob

I am seriously debating another pair. But i just dont have the room. I dont want to take down any of my 40 breeders.

Cole

I am seriously debating another pair. But i just dont have the room. I dont want to take down any of my 40 breeders.

Oh. I know the feeling. We are now at max capacity....at least I am saying that. Deb might think differently, but I'm the maintenance guy...lol.

lymitliss

Okay you crazy Fishbox members Petsmart has the FX6 on sale for $170. You can buy it online today for this sale price.

The catch? They are 'out of stock' for shipping and you will have to find a store to pick it up at. I had to pick a Petsmart that was 20 miles away (Federal Way) but for that price worth the drive. Hopefully I get the order confirmation soon and the order went through. It shows as 'processing'....

Just a heads up for any of you guys looking for an upgrade.

http://www.petsmart.com/fish/suppli...al-fx6-canister-filter-16924.html?cgid=300019

I'm not in the market for black Friday deals this year, but I checked it out and it doesn't say anywhere that they are out of stock for shipping. Perhaps it depends on where you live.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not in the market for black Friday deals this year, but I checked it out and it doesn't say anywhere that they are out of stock for shipping. Perhaps it depends on where you live.
Its under the option 2, select pick up or delivery. It gives no option for delivery and says 'ship to me - this item is temporary unavailable' But you can look at local stock for store pick up.

Cole

Mine was the same way...only "pick up in store" option. Of course, every store around me had at least one in stock. Don't know if that made a difference or not.

Cole

The reason it says processing, is because there is no one in the store to complete the transaction. They have pull it and update it as ready for pickup.

They better get their early tomorrow morning and pull our 125's out before they open the doors...lol.

L190

I wonder can they just cancel the order if someone shows up and buys the filter before they pull it for us.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder can they just cancel the order if someone shows up and buys the filter before they pull it for us.
Im sure the website orders get cared for right away. If they 'over sold' then they would have major problems. Have never heard Petsmart having those kinds of issues. If I drove up to Federal Way and they did not have my filter waiting, the manager and I would be having words... Then I would complain to their corporate office with the understanding that I am active on many forums and it would look bad if I were to post about it. They would make it right. I have always spoke up when it comes to my money, for example bad meals, horrible service, or big mistakes and have always been cared for. In the long run businesses dont want to lose you over a few bucks.

Cole

That would not be cool, if they oversold the tank ensembles or filters. I'm guessing they'd have to order some more in, to not cause a riot...lol. I'm hoping the online orders are taken care of prior to the doors opening tomorrow morning.