April/May Picture of the month POM

Madness

Staff member
OK everyone, we are at 5 pictures right now. I would like to get at least 12 photos in the contest, if we get more, I will pic the 12 best and submit them.

Lets get some more in to me. :)

Madness

Staff member
Hey all, when you send me your picture please include your forum name, real name and the type of fish in the picture.

If emails dont have the above info your photos will not be submitted into the contest. I have sent reply's to 2 of you already requesting this info, no more replys, so hopefully you all see this before submitting.

Thank you

A

Anonymous

@Madness,
Since the forum members are the ones voting I dont see why you couldn't participate by entering a photo. Im just saying...

After seeing a bunch of other members hi res photos I have a feeling I'll need to put more effort in than using my cell phone to take pictures next time...

Paintguy

Get those pics in... remember the winner also gets their fish on the banner until the next contest winner.

A

Anonymous

Paintguy said:
Get those pics in... remember the winner also gets their fish on the banner until the next contest winner.
Oh! Didn't know that.... NeatO!

Madness

Staff member
The pictures have been collected and will soon be up for a vote. Looks like 12 pictures will get voted on.

Vote is soon to come.

A

Anonymous

FrontosaDude said:
We still have to vote, won't know who won until the end of the month, good luck everyone!
291597.gif
oh...