Anthraxx persuaded me

JimA

Found this place yesterday looked around a bit and seems like a nice place. I actually belong to another forum not mentioned, PMd Anthraxx and he said I should give this place a shot. Anyway so here I am. Will post a few pics in the show section for you to check out.

Ok Here ya go.

Jimapics032.jpg

Anthraxx

nice tank there bro. hate to do it, but i almost feel like big ole rock needs to get bumped over a bit. maybe try making it a focal point towards the middle. research golden ratio and ull see what i mean. :) either way tho Welcome to the forum

JimA

Anthraxx said:
nice tank there bro. hate to do it, but i almost feel like big ole rock needs to get bumped over a bit. maybe try making it a focal point towards the middle. research golden ratio and ull see what i mean. :) either way tho Welcome to the forum
Been thinking about it already, I do use it to hide some equipment which I need to adjust the intake that slipped out, seen in first photo. Wondering if I moved it to the center next to the angled one, then continued the reef look to extend to the right side then wrap around to the front and create a cove? I am probably gonna leave it for now, but the thought is in my head now and chit like that is hard to get out. Thanks! :roll: :lol:

larry.beck

Good to see you here Jim - we've chatted on that "other" forum before, but I've been busy haven't been on there for a month or two. Tank is looking great!

I'm preparing to sell my rusty breeding group if you decide you're interested. I moved them to my 125 and they're getting a little beat up in there with my rougher mbuna.