Another Everett Newbie...

Jefe

Hello all,

Started out a few years ago when I bought my house. Living room wall had a 50"x50" cut-out for a tv but since I have a flat screen it was useless to me. After a lot of thought i decided to put a aquarium there and see how it went. Well after quickly upgrading from a 35 to a 55 to my current custom 110 tall I definitely became "hooked" on the hobby!

My current two set-ups are the 110 tall that I'm transitioning from a cichlid tank to a more docile tank with Rainbows, tiger loaches, sliver dollars, ropefish/reedfish, a leporina, giant danios and a soft-shell turtle that is preventing me from having the planted tank I want 'cause he digs everything up!

My 2nd tank is a 150 gal in my basement/den that has my buddy, a 26" albino giant gorumi, a 14" wolf cichlid, a pair of 8" jaguar cichlids, a 12" pike cichlid, some 5"-9" severum, 12" leporina and lastly, a 10" sailfin & 8" chocolate pleco.

Eventually I want to upgrade the 150 to a 200+ tank and get a few more BIG fish but unfortunately working part time at the moment just doesn't cut it.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

-Jeff-

sandnuka

Hey jefe, welcome to WFB... this is the best local forum around! tons of great information, and cause we are local participating in our market area for trades/group buys is an awesome way to get some great fish CHEAP! ANyway, enjoy the sight, let us know if you have questions... (how to upload pictures ;) )

sandnuka

WOW! Very nice pictures! No joke about your buddy! he is freakin huge! just awesome.... glad to have you aboard... looking forward to your posts.