alright i made my choice.

fishyladdy

im gonna sell off my africans and start a planted angel fish tank with some smaller schooling fish im kinda excited about it :) ill be posting on here which fish im selling because my friend wants to take some of them and put them in her cichlid tank so we will see what i have left once thats good and done. thanks for everyones though and opinions :)
fishyladdy

fishyladdy

i wanna get some shirmp too and put in in with them ill probably start with some shrimp and get them going goo then add the angel fish

fishyladdy

how would i do that ive always wondered? i want to do that and plant some cool low tech plants. right now i have just sand in there

A

Anonymous

How much for each africans? Only need 8 to replace the lost ones

BillHN

Just an fyi. Angels get smart real fast and can tear down a colony even faster.

If you want a shrimp deal hmu xD.

My friend heavily planted her 130.. and the angels demolished the population *cull population. Which was hugeand had a constant supply of new culls. Ranging from 30 - 40 per day. And she only had 4-6 angels

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi fishyladdy,

fishyladdy said:
im gonna sell off my africans and start a planted angel fish tank with some smaller schooling fish im kinda excited about it :)ill be posting on here which fish im selling because my friend wants to take some of them and put them in her cichlid tank so we will see what i have left once thats good and done. thanks for everyones though and opinions :)
fishyladdy
Angelfish in a planted tank look great!
232323232%7Ffp%3A%3A8%3Enu%3D33%3C7%3E9%3C3%3E747%3E24%3B89%3C3838247ot1lsi

LuminousAphid

Good luck with that, hope it works out well.

I was also going to post a warning about angels and shrimp, because I have heard that they will devastate the shrimp, but I see some people already beat me to it!

A

Anonymous

fishyladdy said:
im gonna sell off my africans and start a planted angel fish tank with some smaller schooling fish im kinda excited about it :)
fishyladdy
:spoton: 

A

Anonymous

Bill. Tanks looks awesome. Has your angels breed yet? Mine did but ate the frys when they moved them. Still new at parenting.

nick_76

bill, that's some pretty glorious wood you got there!
(chalk that up to a list of things I never thought id say to another man...)

but seriously...who has a figgin' log in their tank?! that's badass!