Alright, Goodbye all!

sandnuka

Hey everyone, most of you guys all know me pretty well..... I am leaving, I will be leaving the country february 10th so wanted to tell everyone goodbye and thanks so much!!! This website has been so much fun, educational, and a great place to meet some really cool people who I will always consider friends!

I will be droppin in every once in awhile to say hi, but because i wont have any fish I probably wont be involved as much as i used to.... plus I wont be in washington either. :( anyway, I am selling my prized tropheus groups, I have a gorgeous group of 12 WC MOLIRO Firecracker tropheus, and a Very nice group of 12 duboisi tropheus.... the duboisi are still not spawning age, but gettin very close... almost all are in there adult colors.... and the moliro were spawning regularly for me. I will also be gettin rid of my fish tank, a stunning plexi 100gal 5 foot long, 2 foot deep tank...... with stand and hood, I even have a sump going with it, heater and everything.... everything will be posted in a sale section... just pm me if your interested.

SO LONG EVERYONE!

sidekicking

Hey Joe I was actually thinking of calling you, yesterday to see if you were still here
since you haven't been posting anything lately
I thought you're brother was going to take care of the trophs while your away

Good luck with everything over there man
and it was awesome meeting you too

peace brotha

Paintguy

You will be missed. I think you are leaving a lot behind but in a good way.. so many on this site have something that has gone through your hands, myself included making this hobby more enjoyable.

Billiethekid

Bye Sandnuka/Joe.. it was great talkin with ya on here when we did! Have a good time where ever you are goin and hopefully one day you will be able to have another group of tropheous!

larry.beck

Can't believe you're actually going, Joe. The forum won't be the same without you. I appreciate all that you've done here and wish you and your family save travels and all the best in the move. Do check in and let us know how you're enjoying life abroad!

sandnuka

Thanks guys..... I will be gone, but will be back, so for you hardcore WFB members you will see me in a year...

sidekicking, bro was gonna take the trophs and the tank, but i decided I would rather just sell it all and start fresh with a new tank when I get back. if all goes as planned I will be coming back with enough money to get a really really sick tank! :)

lilfishie

Take care of yourself.
Check in once in a while. Dont hesitate to continue to contribute. Your experience and knowledge is still needed here, no matter where you are. Let us all know how your doing.

Betty

Staff member
It was nice to have met you Joe. I had my first online fish buying experience thanks to you. :spoton:

Stay in touch!

momsfishn

Joe, I'm not going to say "Good Bye" but "So Long" friend. Although I never got a chance to meet you I consider you "friend". You gave me the courage to make my first online buy. It was truly a rewarding experience. So "So Long" for now my friend, I know we will all see you again soon.

Wolf-Keeper1

Peace man. Thanks for your help on my first batch of fry. It was much appreciated! Now I'm ready for my second batch of fry that's on the way lol. Sorry I never got to get that drink for ya. Maybe next go around. Anyway be easy man.