Yourfishstuff fish food

L190

Has anyone tried food from yourfishstuff? If so, how do you like it? I'm trying to decide to get my next batch of food thru them or go get some southern delight

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I recently purchased some food from them. I got the YFS Carnivore sticks and YFS cichlid sticks. The bichir love the carnivore sticks and gobble them up pretty quickly. In the pictures it looks like a moist/soft stick but it is not, its a typical hard dried product. Not too dense where the fish dont take it.

The cichlid stick was not taken well at first. Probably due to the fact my fish dont take to new things right away. To this day they still dont know what to do with freeze dried krill, lol. The sticks soon were accepted and they eat them as quickly as they do their other pellets.

I feel the YFS foods are a high quality product and am happy with them.

Ive used Southern Delight also and feel that it too is a high quality product.

But here is my disclaimer... I mix foods. I use a combo of pellets in different brands and types. So I use Omega One, Dainichi, Xtreme, YFS, NLS and a bit of Hikari. (Might have missed a brand or two) This odd mix and different pellet sizes seems to prevent the fish from being picky and only eating one type of food. So that being said I like the YFS products.