Your Favorite Aquarium Savage

Wolf-Keeper1

So name your savage.

My favorite that I own is probably my Dovii. I have three. One big ol girl I call Bertha. She reminds me of a straight up prison lady. Lol. Stay out of her space.

But more surprisingly it's my smallest dovii, that really grabbed my attention today. This little fish is probably 3 inches tops. I took it out if the wolf den cause it was the low fish on the totem compared to the other two dovii in there which have paired.

It's surprising cause...., well it didn't die lol. It hid alot but would fight for it's share of food. Sometimes it would get punked though and have to high tail it to a hiding spot lol. But the gutsy little fish earned my admiration. So I took it out and stuck it with my preds. Remember 3 inches tops. I have an arowana, payara, two gar, two pbass. All over 10 inches but not bigger then 12 inches.

This little dovii in a tank full of GIANTS has claimed and holds down his rock. I literally seen this small fish hit two pbass one after the other cause they where by his rock lol. I know pbasd aren't aggressive but I found it really intreasting that this little fish doesn't know it's little lol. If that pbass wanted to it could probably just gulp up the little fish but his attitude keeps them at bay. He doesn't really care about the gar or arow. Just the pbass lol.

So that's my favorite savage. Although I strayed away from the cichlids to a point I think I'll always keep a dovii around. I seen the female wax just about every fish under the sun in my early attempts to find a fair medium. Jags didn't work Texas didn't really work. And a wide range of other fish didn't work. Funny thing was even in spawning my dovii payed my pictus cat no mind at all. Weird.

So that's my post for the time being. Thought I would contribute to a topic.

So what is your favorite savage. I'm talking straight up agressive stay away or it'll bite your face off type fish.