~~~Your Dream Fish~~~

Wolf-Keeper1

I was just thinking about this the other day. I see fish I like then see another fish that replaces the previous one. I myself am so undecided as to what fish I want at the the moment. Well undecided on all but one. If icould have this fish I think I would be content and call it good. My dream fish is....

Hoplias Aimara

something about that lurking fish just gets me. The prehistoric look to it, the big ol teeth. The whole bit. That would be my dream fish. I actually do plan to get one. But it's the funding for the tank aswell as the fish itself. I'm hoping for early next year and keeping my fingers crossed. I really want to get a nice 500 with a good foot print. A close second would have to be the Giant Snake Head. The color on those things and patterns are just nuts.

Anyway what are some of your dream fish. This is all in fun so it could be illegal, huge, small. Salt. Freash. It could be anyfish you want. It could even be a mako shark.

What's your dream fish??

hbluehunter

Duh.. Asian Aro..lol
I could have one now but i enjoy having people at my house, and not having to hide my 300 gallon fish tank..lol

hbluehunter

Wolf-Keeper1 said:
hbluehunter said:
Duh.. Asian Aro..lol
I could have one now but i enjoy having people at my house, and not having to hide my 300 gallon fish tank..lol
so what's under the sheet.... HaHa.
I had a friend try and sell me 2 Reds a few months back, but i didn't have the 4+ grand for them.. I went and saw them and he had installed curtains on his tank..lmao.. Plus i wouldn't risk it, i have a friend that used to be a Boarder patrol agent, and is now an agent for Homeland Security.. I could just see him coming over to my house and trying to beg him not to arrest me..

Wolf-Keeper1

Lol. The reds, those are Asian aros? Forgive me still learning. I had someone offer me some
nice ones for 3 grand each 3-4 inchers. Def didn't have 3 grand sitting there. That would suck to have your buddy arrest you lol.

No doubt Ash, everytime I google the pics they are sooooo nice. Realy wish they weren't illegal. Actually almost all
of them have awesome patterns.

Fern

I want a 10' x 10' x 6' tank with all of the different arowanas.
Silvers are the only ones that are legal here and I don't have a tank large enough to house one.
The really whacked out list would be; Gulper eel, Dragonfish, Viperfish and a deep sea angler fish!

Wolf-Keeper1

Fern said:
I want a 10' x 10' x 6' tank with all of the different arowanas.
Silvers are the only ones that are legal here and I don't have a tank large enough to house one.
The really whacked out list would be; Gulper eel, Dragonfish, Viperfish and a deep sea angler fish!

Ad vampire squid to that deep sea list and that would be awesome. Did a report on those along time ago.

baglel10

if i could have any fish i would have a freshwater killer whale that will only get up to 1 inch that would be sick or a snake head that grows to 2 inches

shua

should be every ones dream fish PLATINUM RED TAIL CATFISH one of the rarest fish in hobby and in nature

sandnuka

I dont know which one single fish I would consider my dream fish.... but I dream about a large tropheus colony all the time :)

Fern

I would love to get a dozen female zebra plecos to put in with my pair..... then maybe they would start breeding :roll:

LOL ... I want a victotian that knowone has .one of the extinct fish . yep id want the only one .then id figure out how to clone em too have .. lol . it would be sad to see pass away after several years of having it though.