Young Kraussi spawn

They did it much earlier than expected at about 3.5 inches and there is a coupe hundred eggs on the rock. I was watching the male go to the females side with the eggs and most the time she would chase him away. He then goes to the other end of the tank and from what it looks like, is courting the oddball female. Super cool fish for sure! Did a quick tour of the tanks after the Kraussi in the vid, enjoy!

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/3U6N0CtFKz8" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
congrats on the spawn..... that is really early, as I didn't think they were large enough for that. I also agree that they look great in the video, and lucky for me, I've seen them in person too! that midas is still looking good. i hope you keep him

lloyd378 said:
congrats on the spawn..... that is really early, as I didn't think they were large enough for that. I also agree that they look great in the video, and lucky for me, I've seen them in person too! that midas is still looking good. i hope you keep him
Thanks man! The glare in the vid is a bit much but I tried to move around to get the best shots. Their colors were outstanding yesterday. I like him too, sadly he can't stay as that will be the home to a new (hopefully) pair of Myersi from this rapps order through madness. As expected they ate the eggs, or the Shovelnose or P-Bass ate them lol!

madness said:
Thats awesome Add2CA. :D
Thanks shawn, trying to spread the Caquetaia Love around here!