You guys are gonne love this

icer711

alexmuw said:
There's a guy named "Patt" (It's not Patt, but rhymes with Patt) on craigslist that sells Africans for $2 each. I emailed him since they sell similar fish and are from the same area. He told me "Br and Bo" sell his fish for him.

Maybe go directly to "Patt" for fish.
i believe the name your looking for is Matt ;)

Betty

Staff member
Jlux, did you see his breeding setups? Are all the fish he listed in that ad together in the 55 gallon tank? http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/for/1887853050.html. If so, there is a good chance that some of those species could cross-breed.

They would be fine and make good-looking additions to a show tank, but I wouldn't trust them enough to pass them on to others as an endangered species.

A

Anonymous

sidekicking said:
I've met matt before...kinda of a weird guy lol
and most of his fish are hybrids
I been to the house in Roy. Interesting is all I got to say about that..lol

Lots of hybrids.

JLux1106

actaully suprizingly as small as they are they are staring to get a tiny bit of color already and theyre growing like monsters ill try to get some pics but they do have the recognisable black stripe across the face already

JLux1106

btw i think i have a prego stupid petsmart guppie my girlfriend bought for a dollar one day haha any one want some feeders?

well i see everyone likes to talk about me ..lol ... all my fish r pure bred .... i get no fish from matt ... me and matt r friends ...lol ....
by the way the blotchy one is a ob peacock not a dragons blood...
anyways i put prices out there on these fish and ppl negotiate with me ... what am i suppose to sell my fish for 2 bucks ... lol they eat 25 worth of veg flakes ... lol ...anyways i hope your fish r looking good and when ur ready to deal i have some nice

paralabidochromis chromogynos --- criticly endangered

haplochromis piceatus - endangered

so when ur ready i have a couple for ya...

bakersk8er163

Spyral said:
Dude, good luck! Victorians are not the best choice, in my opinion, for a novice. Besides that, those fish are questionable at best. Like sand said, Africans don't just pair up. If you want breeding action, you best start a colony. In a mixed tank, all you can assure is that you will get hybrids, like those blood dragons.
+1