Yo from Kennewick

Indigo

Yo from Kennewick

Oi!

Hello guys. Just came across your site tonight. and I'm kinda stoked to be here. I belong to bettafish.com but I'm gonna stay active here, since I can talk to local people. Abit about myself. I am obcessed with Bettas. Love them, love them, love them. If you ever have any betta questions, any at all, please come to me, I'd be happy to help out!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Re: Yo from Kennewick

:welcome!:

Look forward to having you here!

The betta area has been a bit dull lately so your experiences will be appreciated and we also want pictures.

Hey! Welcome here. I think you'll like this site! I'm meeting some really good fishy peeps here. Thanks for the Betta help offer. I'm not doing them but that doesn't mean I won't in the future..!

Indigo

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, guys. It feels kinda good, actually. I plan to read everything in the Betta section, make sure it's accurate. There's lots of bad info, and it sometimes gets by even veterans of the species. I am actually going to be breeding very rare Bettas in the near future, and they will need good homes. But I guess there's a spot here, so I may start my fish blog tonight. But first things first, making a bee-line to the Betta section. As is the norm, when your me. lol. Looking forward to meeting all of you, and sharing my knowledge, and learning many other great things from all of you!

Cheers!