Yet another fish won't eat thread.

Adonijah

Re: Yet another fish won't eat thread.

Thank you for the information!

Is Aquarium salt the same thing as Epson salt?

I'm gonna try this with my remaining fish beause damn near all of them has stringy white poop.

Madness

Staff member

NO. Epson salt is for soaking your body in, or its used for humans to help with digestive issues. It is found at your local drug store or supermarket in the meds isle.

Adonijah

Ah! You sir are the shiz. Thanks for putting in the time, real deal I do appreciate it.

Madness

Staff member

Anytime. It is always nice to know someone or a few people that can help. I am no expert, but have spent plenty of time researching. I've had 2 back surgeries since Sept 09', and have still not been cleared to work. So I spend a lot of time learning and taking care of my pets. :)

I cant stand to see individuals just neglect their pets cause they are to stupid to ask for help. So anytime you need help, or just have a question, feel free to ask anytime.

Adonijah

I always ask. I figure people might be getting annoyed of my threads. *due to lack of response*.

But I figure this place needs more and more information. :D

Now when I do my WC on my little ten gallon I run cold water into a 5 gal bucket and heat it up with a heater. I just wish it were that convenient to do on the larger tanks lol