Yes, I'm the new kid!

plecopleco19

Hi there I'm the new kid! My name is Joseph but, you can call me JJ I am 41 years old and got into fish-keeping with my daughter. My daughter is actually earthfish! so has finally coaxed me into joining the forum after telling me about it for a month. The reason my name is plecopleco19 is because my daughter used to say to every fish store owner do you have any plecos?

anyways, Thanks for reading

Joseph

Madness

Staff member
742812.gif
Joseph. I will have to say that your daughter is one of the most articulate 11 year old I have ever dealt with. You must be very proud. :D

A

Anonymous

madness said:
742812.gif
Joseph. I will have to say that your daughter is one of the most articulate 11 year old I have ever dealt with. You must be very proud. :D
LOL!
thanks Madness!

Seattle_Aquarist

Welcome JJ!

It was a pleasure to meet you and your entire family at the GSAS auction. On behalf of GSAS I want you to know that everyone was thrilled that Bridget won the raffle!

-Roy

bassetman

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the group. I agree with the statements about your daughter. My daughter turns 5 on the 2nd. I am getting her some good quality angels and a 75 gallon tank. She loves to help with the fish

Salzabar

Welcome to the Box Joseph. As an unspoken rule we here at the Box expect no less than 4 pictures of each of your tanks with proper descriptions of its inhabitants including full scientific names and where you purchased/procured them. You have 24 hours......

Ok, not true, I lied. :twisted:

We do encourage sharing of your wet pets with stunning pictures uploaded to this site. Unless of course you don't know how like me. Then you just copy and past a link to the site or album. :cheers:

Paintguy

Welcome to the box.

I was at a small fish store on the coast and saw they had a tank labeled: "Placo"... how bad of a store do you have to be to miss spell that one.