Yepesi Stingray - where to buy?

hbluehunter

I haven't seen any locally, you'll probably have to get off Aquabid, and even then most people don't know what they have. Alot are called Hystrix by importers, but aren't Hystrix at all. Most the rays you'll find locally will be Retic's and Motoro's.

Ashley

What kind are you looking for. They had some retics at pet pourii last week, they may all be gone by now. There are motoro pups right now at aquarist world in white center. And if you want to spend a little more I know kevin at king discus has a marble that he said would let go for $300.

What size tank are you putting a ray in anyways?

Ashley

Oh didn't even realize you said yepesi, I have no idea to get one of those. I agree aquabid would be a good start but be careful of scammers on that site

protocl

hbluehunter said:
Just curious why Yepezi ?? I had a big one years ago but sold it.. I don't see/hear of many people looking for them.
coloration and pattern took hold of my interest.

hbluehunter

I'll let you know if i come across any for sale, i'm always on the lookout for new rays so i check like 4 or 5 different fish boards all the time..lol

ive got a real cute pair of motoro here if your still looking for rays,they are 5 inch pups,they are eating anything i put in there.ide really like to see them go as a pair,

pm if your interested

jeff

protocl

Still interested, but will get one a few months later when I have a 300G.

I'll check back with you and your shop later.