yep its me lol

USMCtanker

hello all, new to the forum. know lots of u from mfk. thought i would join as i know alot of u local peeps are on here and im not one to miss a party lol.
:9*:

USMCtanker

Addictedtofish said:
Welcome to the forum hope to hear alot about you and what fish you keep.
lol in past years i think it would be easier to say what i have not kept lol took a while but got my first home now that im out of the service an geting things going again, atm i have a pair of beautiful motoro pups (from Big Fish Aquatics) there great an eating like pigs all rdy lol. have 2 florida gars. an a cpl other odd ball fish. not much atm but slowly working my collection back up lol

Addictedtofish

Im into africans, I currently have 11 tanks and now need to setup another 10 gal. for my Lamprologus Ocellatus fry. I have 3 other fry tanks setup with multiple broods of peacocks, N. brichardi's, Demasoni's, P. elongatus.

USMCtanker

endangered cichlids said:
nice to meet u , and thanks for keeping me free .. when ur ready for fish i have one for free for ya
lol free just happens to be my fav price for fish. lol

thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone

dude your here!!

im on my way out the door,stayed late here running more power,

also since we spoke last ive been thinking about getting up to 8 more pairs of motoro pups ,my Thai partner will be back soon and ill see how far down i can get him ,always the more the better.there's other rays there too,the local whole sellers are way out of their minds trying to charge big cash for those motoro then they expect stores to resell them

ill blow them out of the water,i really want to go Colombian,those guys sent me a list and there's a great variety of rays ,the size choices are awesome to,you've told me of your plans and i really want to get involved

anyway cool to see you ,look out sometimes folks get touchy here,but hey you've got a gun.

keep in touch

hbluehunter

Just an fyi, Teacups in a size of ray not a species.. Stores sell them as teacups but they're usually Retics, Orb's, and a few other kinds.. Just wanted to throw that out there.. :)

protocl

hbluehunter said:
Just an fyi, Teacups in a size of ray not a species.. Stores sell them as teacups but they're usually Retics, Orb's, and a few other kinds.. Just wanted to throw that out there.. :)
oh? i did not know this...thank you.

BTW: any one know what LFS stock these?

just a personal opinion ,they are very cheap,and easy to get ,

myself i haven't had to good of luck keeping them alive,the motoro are like having a dog or cat ,feed them keep them clean and they just stay awesome.

just my preference