lingotheowl

Hi there, I have an extra large marble angelfish who is blind unfortunately :( he is being housed alone in a 29 gallon because he's aggressive towards other fish because he can't see. I've attempted having him with a pearl gourami who he blindly chased around the tank until I separated them. My ultimate goal is to have him in a larger tank, maybe a 60 or 75 gallon when I move in october. But I'd like to be able to house him with other fish really badly. I was considering maybe tetras and other small, dart-like fish that can get away from him until he gets used to his surroundings. I'm looking for suggestions on how to introduce him to a new tank with other fish and what kind of fish would be best to put him with. Any advice is welcome because I'd really like to figure out a way to make his life better :)

20160506_082307.jpg

Ali

I'm guessing any other fish that occupy the same part of the tank will be a trigger. Would some tetras survive the chasing? Sure, but it might not be a happy situation for anyone involved.

For tankmates I'd go with dwarf anchor cats or something else that really hugs the bottom and doesn't move around a lot.

lingotheowl

I'm guessing any other fish that occupy the same part of the tank will be a trigger. Would some tetras survive the chasing? Sure, but it might not be a happy situation for anyone involved.

For tankmates I'd go with dwarf anchor cats or something else that really hugs the bottom and doesn't move around a lot.
Do you think that shrimp might be okay in a tank with him?